The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

You won right?

Hahaha hardly, he got me in a headlock and smacked me in the face 3 times, so after I got out I kindly explained that, "You can't f**king headlock in boxing" before I punched him square in between the eyes, he muttered something about "not being able to punch an 18 year old" and sulked off lol

Worse night ever, did poker tournament, got badbeat on the river to lose.

Then my mate got flopped by a boucer, and kicked off big time, was trying to go after them all, going f**king nuts, managed to get him in my car after about 15mins of talking, only for him to run out the other door into the main road, got him an his mates home in the end though, and talked him into the house...

Just got all my washing off the line, time to do some ironing to basketball lol

This threads gone shit. Where are all the hardd core party c**ts?

anywhoo, im probebly tghe happiest ive been in about 6 moths. finnished with the GF, then finished work and got wankered. well stared drinkin' etc at wrok, you can probly think the rest up, probs b pretty muchg what happed. I dont really no myself to be honest. just hope I didnt cause too much carnage.

Got a free 3 months surfing in indonesia at the end october, I cant f**king wait. Then going to oz to have xmas. Its been so long since Ive had a decent summer

f**k you c**ts