Inspired Bicycles Product Testing

Inspired Dave

Just uploaded the first Inspired Bicycles video. A few clips of Ali-C testing one of the Inspired Fourplay 24" frames.

It's pretty impressive the stuff Ali did on this ride considering he hadn't had much time getting used to the bike!

For WMV and MPG go HERE.

MPG plays in pretty much anything, WMV is slightly better quality but doesn't play on all systems (use windows media player and try downloading K-Lite Mega Codec Pack if you don't get any joy).

Also YouTube'd it for those who can't download to their computer for any reason,

Got a few more clips from that ride still to use, so I'll put together another short video when I get the chance :).

Ta,

Dave

well well dave nice video, this frame will be a beast im sure with someone like you behind it, it will out class anyother frame i should think. And of course beast riding from ali that last clip is stupid the clip does it no justice at all you would shit your self trying that for sure.

I am sure there will be some more vids out (HD perhaps ;) )

Definitely! This was recorded at half quality, so give me half a chance and there'll be some big sexy HD vids (of biking) available.

that last clip is stupid the clip does it no justice at all you would shit your self trying that for sure.

Just what he said! haha. The video doesn't do the last clip justice!

Cheers for the comments so far :D:badger: