The Design Thread

GlynnP

• 2 weeks later...
I can change it however I want really, I designed it :P but at the same time it has to stay the same cos it's getting engraved on a plaque and stuff for the relaunch of the first skatepark sometime this month.

The engraving sound good Jon. Get a pic once its done, be kool to see how it looks.

I've been working on my personal identity as part of my final major. Website aint up and running yet but it has a similar look as the stuff below.

methodg.jpg

methodletterandcard.jpg

methodstationery.jpg

methodcard.jpg

methodcompliments.jpg

methodletter.jpg

It all looks very pretty but to me your just make fancy letter heads? whats the brief?

EDIT: my god that person has some well manciured nails on the appled site.

A standard corporate identity would be logo/business card/letterhead/compliment slip, that's just how it is, Craig just happens to have done 3 in quick succession by the looks of things.

It all looks very pretty but to me your just make fancy letter heads? whats the brief?

Method is part of my final major and part 1 of the brief is to produce self-promotional items. Part 2 of the brief is to develop experimental work to further my skills as a designer and all that bollx. Outcomes for the whole final major are, complete personal identity which includes the letterhead and so on… an online portfolio and some form of promotional item, large format poster, booklet, package... that kinda thing. Plus sketch books displaying my experimental work throughout the year.

Lace Up brief is a live brief and will be getting used later in the year. Includes full identity design and stationery set, in-store items including how things will look throughout the year, seasonal changes. Bags, tags, flyers, stickers and posters for gorilla advertising.

Atrium brief is very much similar.

The pics I've put up are fancy letterheads, they're just items for a section of the brief I've completed. I've just been in a letterhead mood the last few days.

Probablly the prettiest dissertation i have ever seen hope the contents good.

I do too.

Edited by Mr_scott