Trial-uk Gu Le 26"

Dan@Trials-uk

Yeh, I was saying to Mike last night when I was building it, very similar to the KOT, and the headtube is abit to long(N), but I guess they had to have a long one to have the design (The top/ down tube joing)

Frame is really light, which is why I went for it, as the TP is a Machine and about 400g heavier,

The ride is nice on the first go, but I will change a few things to change the ride position, along with some other parts to save even more weight!

DOB Mag Rims = Jam:) under 1000g for a pair, nice large rear braking surface and very deep rim design (Mike Singleton is currently testing one out, and from our ride it does look pretty good)

I will try to get a few of these built up for pictures this coming week(Y)

were can i get them bars?

i kno tarty got some in before, but they was the small rise ones, im after some like that, with big rise, like the old zoo uns

www.Trials-uk.co.uk - If you go to the handle bars section you should be able to find the V!Z max bars(Y)

Oh yeh, Damon, the TP model is the + 60 BB rise(Y)

Thanks

Dan

+1

dont like it - good idea - get rid of all the naff cnc bits but it looks gash - the cruvy downtube with curvy top tube looks silly - and end of the day its a KOT without the good dropouts ?

I wouldnt be surprised if the weight was in the right ballpark at 1700 grams.

Haha fair enough. Any idea on the weight without it? About 170g less?

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=2067

141 grams to be exact (of course if tarty's info is 100% sure which I think it is)

And calculating it still is heavier.......that's odd....unless it's the cnc yokes that make it heavier because the mod ones are a little bigger than the stock ones....dunno

The GU is nice at least deng tried to do something else but large CNCed plates welded together and saying it's a trials bike.....

This can actually be ridden in comps and stuff for the people who like the lightness of a trials bike and are fanatics about it.

+1 for liking it :)