Full Cnc Frame

sapu

It does look amazing. Looks like a very high level of accuracy, but theres only one thing that makes me :o at the frame in a negative way:

How much waste material was produced in the milling?

I mean if money's no object an aluminium can be grown then fair enough, who would care, but thats a lot of aluminium just milled away to waste surely?

It does look amazing. Looks like a very high level of accuracy, but theres only one thing that makes me :o at the frame in a negative way:

How much waste material was produced in the milling?

I mean if money's no object an aluminium can be grown then fair enough, who would care, but thats a lot of aluminium just milled away to waste surely?

None of the metal Would be wasted, in the end, if it were to be made in a large cnc works.

would all be recycled (Y)

Very impressive prototype design (regardless of whoever designed it first) for a 3.7lb frame. should feel as stiff as a steel frame, though welding the front triangle mainframe to bb and rear triangle will be tricky. cant wait to see the finished article/rig. my own enquiry would be for such a debut full cnc frame, wouldnt the weld areas take the greatest amount of stress even after the heat treatment process? i just wonder with todays technological advances, would it be possible to machine cnc an entire frame (20in mod) without the frame being separated into parts? interesting thought!

The nice thing about aluminium is that it's 100% recyclable, but it's not cheap.

So this frame will probably have to retail in the Koxx range not the Deng range, but like I said before the dollar is weak. so...

I am interested in sponsoring an elite rider, riders. There is a stock version coming, and there is a list of parts as well.

The full cnc frame... It's a great idea, but out of reach for most. As I mentioned before, the material alone would equal the cost of a Koxx frame.

I am going to finish welding it tomorrow, can I post lots of big pictures here?