Nass 2008

Course i'll be going again. Even though tickets are now listed as £60! :)

But...Website = J-O-K-E and Event Info = J-O-K-E :(

I like how they've tried to justify everything

Alcohol is not allowed to be brought on site - we will have a few reasonably priced bars

Drugs -err, these are illegal

Offensive weapons or anything that may be considered offensive

Fireworks - there are many farms in the area and they frighten the livestock

Stupid.

Ah balls, sounds set to be awesome again, but there's currently not a snowball's chance in hell of me having £60, let alone £60 spare for a ticket

Was so up for this too, will have to look into alternate means of getting money for tickets... :shifty:

its like 6 months away, save £2.40 a week, and youll have enough to go.

edit: its late i mix me words up

Edited by trials_punk182

You going?

meh dunno yet, probably depends on how bigger names are there in FMX, how close it is to other festivals and mates girlfriends letting them go (as wakestock and leeds are definite as far as were concerned,but i think my mates GF wants to drag him to download or glastonbury or both,and i may go along just for the crack, in which case probably wont bother with nass)

Safe, thats it :P

Joe your a tit i called that ticket long ago :@ grr hahaha i dont care but im having the spesh pass to go on the top of the ramps bessel :P hahaha i dont care, if the security was anything like it was last year, drugs and crazy stuff will be happening and the shit will be hitting the fan.... trials or no trials.... trials forum piss up :P Bristol ahoy!

Joe your a tit i called that ticket long ago :@ grr hahaha i dont care but im having the spesh pass to go on the top of the ramps bessel :P hahaha i dont care, if the security was anything like it was last year, drugs and crazy stuff will be happening and the shit will be hitting the fan.... trials or no trials.... trials forum piss up :P Bristol ahoy!

Plus free entry of course, yet i got a fresh ticket.

Do not light camp fires - they will be put out immediately

Do not set off fireworks - there are many farms in the area and they frighten the livestock

Do not drink too much - it pickles your brain and you'll feel like death in the morning

Do not try and break in - we have dogs patrolling the perimeter

haha.

Edited by eskimo