Matt Burrows And Mike Singleton

1a2bcio8

I liked that, pretty smooth riding.

I'd say there was a bit of a high unknown-man-to-known-man ratio but enjoyable nonetheless.

What's the music?

The ratio wasn't ideal but due to circumstances of a late start and bad weather, we could only get a small amount of footage. I wanted the excuse of a creative outlet so it was enough for me to have some fun with :)

The tune is from a "Mowax" album (I think Mowax are actually a label though"), "Major Force West". The tune is called "Funky Monkey".

mike your getting a bit good now! fair do's, think you looked better on the FP and iolo setup though but still nicely done

And matt, although only a couple of clips, youre looking smooth as ever! You both coming to buthiers again? Was really great riding with you both!

:( i wanted more, espically after watching that massive intro...could feel a 10min video coming on until....bam, blank screeen :(

Heh, sorry about that. The intro didn't feel that long for me but I guess it's the creative bit that does it for me where as individuals from the tf are more concerned with the riding, which is understandable :P

I will make sure I get myself out to film some more riding like that which is produced by these two :)