Ali C Bikes

Andrew Smith

What do you mean??? Ali C Rides for Ashton bikes and also has a czar!!

Nah he dunt ride for ashton no more. Are you wanting a pic of his current bike (czar) its in pics section so try searching. If your wanting all of them, hes had a ashton, mbk doubt theres pics of that though, global ti (i think), monty and proberly more

He is still sponsered by Ashton I believe, but is still waiting on his latest prototype since he snapped the white one, which was the stock ever.

Tarty Adam posted pics of it I think, have a look in his topics list.

yeah he had a simtra dont think theres pics of that though either as adam the tart lent it him as it was his old frame. He then had a mbk he was riding to test different geos out for the new ashton, also porter had it they tapped the mbk logos up on it.

He is still sponsered by Ashton I believe, but is still waiting on his latest prototype since he snapped the white one, which was the stock ever.

Tarty Adam posted pics of it I think, have a look in his topics list.

No hes no longer with ashton and adam did post pics up of the ashton proto so you could search for them.

He also had a echo hifi there should be some pics but he didnt keep it long. Cant think of owt else he had.

oo he does have a diamondback bmx frame that was chopped and custom changed to 24inch by iolo there will be pics of that bike i should think.

Nope he doesnt have a inspired yet, that ones is the shops bike (tartys) but he should be getting one soon i think.

Edited by basher

Nope he doesnt have a inspired yet, that ones is the shops bike (tartys) but he should be getting one soon i think.

Aha, cheers didn't know that, thought he owned it. Do your best to stop him :P He's a very talented rider but something about him on the inspired looks odd I believe (but obviously its all about the fun and doing what you want and buying what you want)

Phil

Aha, cheers didn't know that, thought he owned it. Do your best to stop him :P He's a very talented rider but something about him on the inspired looks odd I believe (but obviously its all about the fun and doing what you want and buying what you want)

Phil

Im pritty sure hes getting one, but he wont be moving to 24inch it will just be a play bike. He'll be riding 26inch 24inch and has a bmx aswell although it was the bmx that buggered his ankle up so unsure if he will carry on with it.

If you so him on 24inch hes good and great to watch and the vids of him do no justice to how good he is as i dont think he'd even had much time on the bike and was pulling stupid moves. Once he has his own bike and rides it often if he brings a video out you will be thankfull he has one im sure/

Im pritty sure hes getting one, but he wont be moving to 24inch it will just be a play bike. He'll be riding 26inch 24inch and has a bmx aswell although it was the bmx that buggered his ankle up so unsure if he will carry on with it.

If you so him on 24inch hes good and great to watch and the vids of him do no justice to how good he is as i dont think he'd even had much time on the bike and was pulling stupid moves. Once he has his own bike and rides it often if he brings a video out you will be thankfull he has one im sure/

Your probably right dude. Just from what I've seen in the short videos the style looked abit wrong. But I know what your getting at, videos can take alot out of the riding.

Also evidence bmx's are not a good plan!

Phil

Never heard about that one! Who posted the pics? If you can remember.

Can't find any trace of them, so you'll have to wait until Ali gets wind of this post, unless someone else has the pictures or information saved else where.

nice thread B)

In order of old-new I have had:

Gt avalanche (no pics)

Pashley 26mhz (some pictures in the house somwhere)

merlin dual frame (no pics)

monty x lite 20" (maaaay be some pics on an old site of comp results or somthing)

monty x lite 20" (again, possibly some pics somwhere online)

monty x lite 26" (before drop)

med_gallery_50_200_1092344781.jpg

after drop

med_gallery_50_200_1092344861.jpg

monty urban (some pics on my other computer)

echo pure (some pics on my other computer)

Global Ti (I loved this bike! shame it was as flexy as a banana)

med_gallery_50_200_1093213800.jpg

Global mk2 (will find some pics)

Echo Hifi (hated that bike!)

med_gallery_50_200_31664.jpg

Echo Control short

med_gallery_50_200_55173.jpg

Echo control long (pics on other computer)

Ashton justice (plenty of pics on other computer, looking pretty wragged!)

gallery_50_200_41029.jpg

MBK T1000 (again pics on other computer)

Ashton proto (pics on here somwhere and on my other computer)

med_gallery_50_200_208926.jpg

Simtra ST1 (on other computer)

Inspired Fourplay (adam might have some pics)

CZAR (pics on here somwhere)

I have probably forgotton a couple, if I remember I'll post them.

I'll try and upload what pics I can.