Czar Riders Beware.....

Bigman

• 2 weeks later...
i dont care if he is smooth alot of force is still going to be going through that frame

and ali c is a monster

EDIT: well done biggie (Y)

I have to agree with Ash, although i am smooth there is still alot of weight etc being put on all my components, although (touch wood) i don't usualy have much problem with stuff breaking, and this is the first frame i have ever had crack!

Adam

I have to agree with Ash, although i am smooth there is still alot of weight etc being put on all my components, although (touch wood) i don't usualy have much problem with stuff breaking, and this is the first frame i have ever had crack!

Adam

Where the f**k do you shit from then? Maybe thats why you were 20 odd stone....

Sorry for the foulness of that boys I saw an opening and I took it...(insert your mum joke here)

Love you big man.

oh and its clearly a fault with the frames. I'm guessing its a case of its sooooo stiff in that area that something has got to give.

Adam

get an mbk t1000 i am 19.6 stone and i am the worst basher known to man they ride nice there long they look nice and are tough as nails only 1 cracked so far (conor the bashers) and that was only a hairline crack but me thinks that frame was falty + they would suit you and your riding style sooo much (Y)B)

get an mbk t1000 i am 19.6 stone and i am the worst basher known to man they ride nice there long they look nice and are tough as nails only 1 cracked so far (conor the bashers) and that was only a hairline crack but me thinks that frame was falty + they would suit you and your riding style sooo much (Y)B)

Hes already got a new frame and thats going to crack aswell as ino what it is

Edited by basher

Hes already got a new frame and thats going to crack aswell as ino what it is

Don't have it yet :P 29th i am building it......

Hopefully it won't crack.......

Adam

PS: Everyone will have to be patient, there will be pictures in time (Y)