Im Suprised Theres No Valentines Thread Yet?

Simon

For the first time in four years, I'm single on Valentines Day. Which means I don't have to be roped into this horrible marketing scam. It's emotional blackmail of the worst kind.

If you need a dedicated day to make you utter those three special words, then what does it say about your relationship? In theory, buying each other nothing on Valentines Day should be a seal of approval on your affection for each other.

But we all know how much girls like presents and all that...

BTW... looks like you've created the thread now...

i'm stuck. im with a lass who's 23 n has pretty much everything cos she's on a huge wage, i struggled to find a bday pressie for her lol so no idea what to get her for V day.

They're the worst. Obviously the answer is 'just something thoughtful, doesn't have to be expensive' which is the worst suggestion ever.

*sigh* I'm so stuck for ideas. her birthday is on monday and then valentines day on wednesday..I'm rationing her £50 per day lol, I'm getting the usual roses for V day but as for actual presents I have no clue lol. I know that she's got me a scalf (Stone Island admittedly lol) Needless to say it's what I need, what with summer coming up. All is good....apart from everything that isn't.

Edit for TM. I got told the ' put thought into it,it doesnt have to be expensive' with christmas, how foolish of me to listen to her.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN YOU GO CHEAP ON THEM !

Edited by zoo

I would have gone with 'go f**k yourself'. Happened to me last year :turned: (Did I say I hate Valentine's day?)

Edit for TM. I got told the ' put thought into it,it doesnt have to be expensive' with christmas, how foolish of me to listen to her.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN YOU GO CHEAP ON THEM !

Haha, maybe. But I do think with my girlfriend she doesn't care about the cost (which is good) but she over-emphasises how much thought is required (very very bad).

Stupid women.

I would have gone with 'go f**k yourself'. Happened to me last year :turned: (Did I say I hate Valentine's day?)

Haha, maybe. But I do think with my girlfriend she doesn't care about the cost (which is good) but she over-emphasises how much thought is required (very very bad).

Stupid women.

Yeah my lady isn't terribly bothered about the price, but she is at the same time lol. Aslong as it isn't something that I just saw and thought "That'll do" because to be honest I'd be happy enough just buying her some johnnies, OR the spermicidal lube like off Superbad.