• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Our Own loveable Bjh;

2e3pjb5.jpg

Joe Mceldery from X-factor;

2ur7adv.jpg

Amirite?

I see it. But I can also see a little something in both of them which reminds me of

swa0-013.jpg

Teena Brandon (the tranny that got raped and murdered).

(the above picture is Hilary Swank as Brandon though)

• 6 months later...

Agreed, shades and big hair doesn't even make them similar.

and the hat and pose on page 19 does? no.

if your gonna complain about it then atleast complain about each and everyone in this topic which looks nothing alike, some people take this forum waaaaaaayyy too serious, glad i hardly come on here anymore, full of retards, gtfo more :lol::giggle:

and the hat and pose on page 19 does? no.

if your gonna complain about it then atleast complain about each and everyone in this topic which looks nothing alike, some people take this forum waaaaaaayyy too serious, glad i hardly come on here anymore, full of retards, gtfo more :lol::giggle:

Ironic posts for the win. Not taking it seriously, just saying they don't look similar - not sure that qualifies me as a retard to be honest.

And if the term retard is going to fly around the thread I could pick you up on your grammar...

• Like 1

Ironic posts for the win. Not taking it seriously, just saying they don't look similar - not sure that qualifies me as a retard to be honest.

And if the term retard is going to fly around the thread I could pick you up on your grammar...

pppahahahaha :''')), really shows how cool you have to be to post on this forum, your post sounds pretty serious to me :lol: .