Trials Rider Celebrity Lookalikes

AdamR28

Wtf Matt? Because someone called that shit lookalike you start sounding off about how everyone is retards and need to get out more?

People don't have a hissy fit over an apostrophe, they just point out that it's there for a reason. It makes the English language make more sense. It's not like it actually takes any f**king effort at all to start sentences with capital letters and add the odd apostrophe in is it?

I learned to write in sentences when I was in primary school for f**ks sake....

Wtf Matt? Because someone called that shit lookalike you start sounding off about how everyone is retards and need to get out more?

People don't have a hissy fit over an apostrophe, they just point out that it's there for a reason. It makes the English language make more sense. It's not like it actually takes any f**king effort at all to start sentences with capital letters and add the odd apostrophe in is it?

I learned to write in sentences when I was in primary school for f**ks sake....

yeah but the fact that when someone has nothing better to say to you, they say, how am i a retard, you spelt don't wrong, when all i put was dont, or something like that anyway, its just people on this forum look for the people they dont like and just pick at them, like some random posted a picture of a guy with a hat and said it was the dude from balls of steal, yeah theyve got the same hat but they look nothing alike, he said nothing about that, so adam posted a picture of a guy with glasses and long hair and he looked like ben, but he kicks up a fuss about that, like its not terms and conditions of this topic rofl, just this forum is so f**king retarded compared to when i first joined like 5 years ago or whatever, im out of here, the people on this forum are f**king pathetic :giggle:

Edited by Mat Smith!!

yeah but the fact that when someone has nothing better to say to you, they say, how am i a retard, you spelt don't wrong, when all i put was dont, or something like that anyway, its just people on this forum look for the people they dont like and just pick at them, like some random posted a picture of a guy with a hat and said it was the dude from balls of steal, yeah theyve got the same hat but they look nothing alike, he said nothing about that, so adam posted a picture of a guy with glasses and long hair and he looked like ben, but he kicks up a fuss about that, like its not terms and conditions of this topic rofl, just this forum is so f**king retarded compared to when i first joined like 5 years ago or whatever, im out of here, the people on this forum are f**king pathetic :giggle:

Dude, lighten up.

You posted something that was clearly shit and got pulled up on it... no need to spit your dummy out.

Anyway, bye.

i didnt even post it :huh:

What the f**k are you crying for then? You're the one making a big deal out of it. The look alike was shit and you got upset because your boyfriend posted it. That's understandable but chill the f**k out.

• 2 months later...

You got the names the wrong way round.

Also: Mule, get some think rimmed black glasses (don't know how old that pic is) I used to have some like that and got some think rimed ones, got laid 2 days later.