Earthquake

Concussion

Was defo here. I thought that someone was shaking me awake in the middle of the night, so I duely shouted, "f**k off!"

It was really strong though! I thought someone was lifting my bed up and down to wake me up.

Then I woke up properly, and it had stopped, and there was nobody there....

First place for important news that is relevant to me? TF.

Yeah felt it up here too, at exactly 1:04. I'd only just gone to bed..got upstairs to put a dvd on then everything started shaking and wobbling, then I heard an almighty crash as stuff off the top of my mu mand dads wardrobe fell down. Scary stuff :\

Just went to bed said good night to the man and i thought i was rocking.. like sometimes u think your rocking but your not... but it got vilontly worse and heard everything in my room banging against my walls!!... never been so f**king scared in my life!!!!!

My mum n dad both were asleep for a good hour before it happend and both got up trying to stop the pictures from moving on the wall which didn't work because .. well it was an earthquake.

I was shaking my self with pure fear!...n took me forever to get back to sleep i was sure it was gonna do it again!...

But i don't think i want to witness another earthquake again, i truly thought the sky was falling!.