F1

Fish-Finger-er

These commentators are pissing me off, "whos that, Buemi? He's going the wrong way!" No shit, he's just spun it you halfwit.

They keep saying stuff like "Hamilton just dropped it again", how can you drop it? It's a car, he ran off the track.

I think this is the time for KERS .... I really really hope that it makes f**king big impact today as it has been the biggest disappointment so far this year. I want to see daredevil overtaking - not people following each other round in the rain.

Good race.

Although I just switched to ITV4 at the end, and while the coverage is no where near as good, I caught abit of the BTCC and its SO much more action packed....

The BTCC always has been. There isn't any suspesion and wheel spaghetti to get caught up on and the body work isn't as weak as soggy paper.

If you want to get past someone or let someone know you're there just give them a bit of a nudge, then if all else fails get bored and drive into a wall sideways.

I love touring cars but the F1 this year seems so much better than the last few years. Ferrari can't cheat so easily anymore, Mc'laren and Brawn have both proven its the car not the driver. (Button doing well, Hamilton not so much.)

Mc'laren and Brawn have both proven its the car not the driver. (Button doing well, Hamilton not so much.)

That might be a little harsh on Jenson, he's widely considered the smoothest driver on the grid and this the first time (other then I think his first year a williams) where he has had even a semi competitive car. Give him some credit

That might be a little harsh on Jenson, he's widely considered the smoothest driver on the grid and this the first time (other then I think his first year a williams) where he has had even a semi competitive car. Give him some credit

I'm not saying its completely the car i mean if i drove a Brawn i'd still loose and/ or die.

My driving instructor said that they should be a race or several that they all drive the same car, just to proove who is acctually best.

I'm sure they'd be some interesing results.

I'm not saying its completely the car i mean if i drove a Brawn i'd still loose and/ or die.

My driving instructor said that they should be a race or several that they all drive the same car, just to proove who is acctually best.

I'm sure they'd be some interesing results.

Watch A1GP. Or any other same make championship. F1 is a merger between driver skill and design skills and team skills and that's what is great about it in my opinion.

Watch A1GP. Or any other same make championship. F1 is a merger between driver skill and design skills and team skills and that's what is great about it in my opinion.

I suppose.

Just seems a shame that some drivers with what could be a lot of potential get caught in some of the poorer teams and then their stuck there.

I suppose.

Just seems a shame that some drivers with what could be a lot of potential get caught in some of the poorer teams and then their stuck there.

This is true, but it's the same in all walks of life... There's a shit load of people I know personally making better music in their chosen genre than what is popular in that genre, they just aren't picked up by those who can make the best of their talent - for instance.

I think it would be boring as shit if they all had the same car, they're all so good that it would just be shaving tenths of a second of each other laps and instead of daring moves, they'd have to sit behind each other until one spun off.