R.i.p Mark Speight

Joe Papasnap Maher

They f**king loved him. Massive party underneath some Chinese restaurant - my friend used to work with a guy who ran a massive chain of Chinese restaurants in London, so if he wanted to have somewhere to party, his friend would just get his dad to close a shop for the night so they could have free food and drink all night.

But yeah, properly sketchy.

cokes not too bad of a drug and saying introducing it to someone is practically murder is a bit ott.

on a related note . . .

too early for jokes?

"tv presenter Mark Speight has been found dead by British transport police in paddington station, his body was covered in paint and he had been stabbed with a pencil and a pair of scissors.

Police believe he died of an Art attack !!!

They f**king loved him. Massive party underneath some Chinese restaurant - my friend used to work with a guy who ran a massive chain of Chinese restaurants in London, so if he wanted to have somewhere to party, his friend would just get his dad to close a shop for the night so they could have free food and drink all night.

But yeah, properly sketchy.

you has a PM

:shifty:

TV presenter Mark Speight has been found dead by British Transport Police in Paddington Station. His body was covered in paint and had been stabbed with a pencil and a pair of scissors.

Police believe that he died of an Art Attack.

Edited by Ben Cox

someone missed the joke then...

clearly Art Attack and smART were competing programmes right? So perhaps the punchline - if you think about it really really hard (i know it's difficult to think about being anything other than a knob at the moment for you but try) - is talking about an attack by a competitor, or more specifically Art Attack?

Or maybe everyone who's heard the joke made exactly the same mistake? Not likely.

edit: beaten to it, but not so spectacularly I reckon.

Edited by pocketRocket FTW