Rowan Johns - Letforeverbe

manuel

That was amazing. That pedalup to front wheel onto the bin and then straight from front wheel onto the wall = genius. Seriously inspiring stuff. The funny thing with your riding (at least in my opinion) is that the moves seem so small but when you actually look close you realize how massive some taps and gaps are.

Bristol got absoloutly rinsed! Awesome mate

Meh, there's so much more i can think of that he could do that hasn't been in videos.

my initial response - hahahahahahahahaaaa

i used virtualdub and deshaker v2 (?) to do some motion smoothing - took a while to get the settings right but i think it works well ... I think i put a link in the sticky thread aaaages ago !!

If you look really carefully on the download version you can see where it has filled the border with previous / future frame information where luke "pro cameraman" Rainbird has wobbled like a b*****d !! ....

He filmed a pretty smooth clip for me :)

Nice video man, made that a bit quick didn't you :S.

If you look at the right hand side of the screen at 2:02 you can see me :D

What a privalage (Y)

Awesome video!

Some really cool lines in there.

I remember watching one of your videos donkeys ago, the one when you were riding the echo with red tyres?? Was one of my favourite videos :)

Dreams Of Glass blew my head off....

This just took it to another level. Really really nice work, really like your video's.

I still preffer Dreams of glass because of the songs, as they say, the song makes the video.

But never the less, still fantastic work, That line at the end was stupid.

P.s - Got enough sponsors ? :P

Edited by Danny Kearns

To be frank, i dont think rowan could ever have enough sponsers..

If i had a company. Id want him running my parts.

I didn't mean it in a dickhead way btw, I was just having a laugh.

But yeah, Rowan is great, i'd have him running my parts to.

Edited by Danny Kearns

Rowan

Top video, not sure I liked it as much as dreamsofglass but I imagine that that one took a lot longer to make. Really like the start, brilliante way of show you abilities at opposite. I'm really looking forward to more from you, not only of your riding but the other videos you are working on for the team.

On a not so happy note, after deciding that in my protec I looked a bit to much like the Bristol massive and wanted something a little more unique, I think you can see where this is going, oh well never mind. :lol:

Great vid and inspirational riding.

Well done!!!

Downloaded the file and it crashed my PC...

Got various codecs and players installed... Any ideas?

Not a major problem, just prefer higher quality than PooTube.

Encoded with the laterst divX codec so maybe a reinstall ? VLC is always a winner for playing stuff ... otherwise no real ideas ...

Thanks for all the positives cheers :)

GOD if i wasn depressed enough by not riding for 6 weeks you go and bring out the most inspirin vid in the world f**king awsome vid mate cant wait till i can ride bristol with you again in the summer :)

Seriously good talent there mate. Most creative vid i've ever seen! Anyone who streams it instead of downloadin it is odd. Get it downloaded. Got some catchin up to do, will be down bristol in the next month or two.