Rowan Johns - Letforeverbe

manuel

Woo it's out, yay for Rowan!

You know my feelings on this, as I was there camera in hand for most of it :P but anyhoo, excellent pro factory vid, looking forward to spending many more HOURS/DAYS/WEEKS behind the (new?) lens you massive hero.

I owe you 1x Apple visit

Pro cameramen ;)

my initial response - hahahahahahahahaaaa

i used virtualdub and deshaker v2 (?) to do some motion smoothing - took a while to get the settings right but i think it works well ... I think i put a link in the sticky thread aaaages ago !!

If you look really carefully on the download version you can see where it has filled the border with previous / future frame information where luke "pro cameraman" Rainbird has wobbled like a b*****d !! ....

Per FECTION!

That was awesome, another brilliant "lines" video instead of a one move wonder sort, bloody loved it :P You pretty much can't get any better at manuals now? maybe some fakie manuals are needed Rowan!

Lovely, youtube quality was awful and annoying me so I had to download ;)

That ashton looks so much longer with a slacker head angle than normal!! prob just because im used to seeing you on the pure. :S

Nice vid. Im always trying to aspire to do the lines that you do including the spins and stuff so thanks for the inspiration.

I struggle to ride with the bars being so low on my ashton, is it just cos im a wimp??? :$

(Y)

Edited by glasvagas

I'm blown away, that video is the best video I have ever seen!

It amazes me how your able to link everything together so smoothly, fluent and stylish!

Can't really say much more, I don't know whether to congratulate you for getting sponsored by diamondback or diamondback for getting you to ride for them! Good luck for 08, I can't wait to see some more videos from you on the diamondback :)