Tonights Game *now With Poll*

JD™

Champions League Final  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Chelsea
    • Manchester United

Thought it might be fun to find out whether anyone's putting any money down on tonights game?

As an Arsenal fan I don't like not being in it, but I did just put a cheeky £5 down on Man U winning 2-1 at 9/1. I don't normally bet on stuff but thought it would give me more incentive to get into the match tonight.

So come on, who's put bets down so we can ridicule/congratulate when the time comes?

Edited by pocketRocket FTW

Yea ITV, 7-7.30ish. Not really worth putting a bet on... its a bit coin flippage and id imagine the odds would reflect that, unless your going to do a combiner like... Ferdinand to score 1st, Man-U win 2-1. But bookies tend to give you rather poor odds. If i was to bet I'd put either ^^ or Chelsea 2-0. Im really unsure, got an exam tommorow but im deffo. gonna watch the match.

Manchester 2 | Chelsea 0

Should of seen the nightmare we had last night trying find a flight for my Uncle's friend, my Uncle had his plane ticket like a week ago, payed £180. His friend, we managed find him one last night, £1100 for his flight, because he got hold of a ticket that night :P The things people will do/pay for 90 minutes of football.

we managed find him one last night, £1100 for his flight, because he got hold of a ticket that night :P The things people will do/pay for 90 minutes of football.

OMFG!

When I say I'm saving for CDJ's, a pair at £1,500, I feel so much better knowing that my massive expense will last years not just 90 minutes.

That is insane.

1 all by the way :) Haven't laid money on it, but I reckon it will be.

OMFG!

When I say I'm saving for CDJ's, a pair at £1,500, I feel so much better knowing that my massive expense will last years not just 90 minutes.

That is insane.

Not particularly. Most football fans probably wouldn't spend £1500 on DJ equipment and see it as a waste of money?

The trip to Moscow, for a lot of these fans, is their holiday for the summer. The game might only last 90 minutes, but this is the FINAL and the memories will last a lifetime.

Can i ask how you propose for it to be a draw ? It's a final...Someone's gotta win :P

I propose for it to be a draw because I have no interest in Football, to the point where I didn't know the rules were such that a draw was not possible :P

Chelsea hopefully.

I know I shouldn't vote fairy be a northerner but im not a fan of those northern monkeys.

I hope none of them get arrested going off some of the nice stories about the jail in Moscow. Enter a man, leave with aids.