I Just Ate A Lightbulb, How Hard Are You?

Krisboats

Just watched derren browns trick or treat and he showed the guy how to eat part of a light bulb. Being the slightly easily-swayed, mildly drunk and stupidly ignorant person i am, i thought i'd give it a go. Got a piece about an inch square and started chomping down on it. After the first few crunches the fear of getting cut by it seemed to waver and it became more of a monotonous chore. How many people reckon they dare do it too?

Apparantly you have to get the glass, chew it with your molars and keep crunchin it till its in small paste sized pieces, then wash it down with some water. I don't condone that you try it, for obvious reasons, but fook me... that was easy as hell and now i feel great. I've eaten glass! :o

Mind over matter?... Discuss

EDIT: For the record, boumsong and my housemate stu have both done it too now, with no blood or incidents.

a girl in my college, in my year, put her hand up in a drugs talk.

The ex addict who was talking to us about peer pressure, people lying and all that shite to keep us off drugs, said if anyone bites a light bulb, he'd give them £20.

She went in front of everyone, and just put the whole ball of the bulb in her mouth and thinking it was fake,bit down. It imploded in her mouth leaving her in a complete mess, with glass in her throat and mouth she was in a bad way, with paramedics and operations to follow. He came back and gave her the £20.

In the afternoon talk, he said he'd been doing that example for 10 years and nobody had ever bitten the bulb before!

Bongo

a girl in my college, in my year, put her hand up in a drugs talk.

The ex addict who was talking to us about peer pressure, people lying and all that shite to keep us off drugs, said if anyone bites a light bulb, he'd give them £20.

She went in front of everyone, and just put the whole ball of the bulb in her mouth and thinking it was fake,bit down. It imploded in her mouth leaving her in a complete mess, with glass in her throat and mouth she was in a bad way, with paramedics and operations to follow. He came back and gave her the £20.

In the afternoon talk, he said he'd been doing that example for 10 years and nobody had ever bitten the bulb before!

Bongo

What a dipshit.

hahaha definately!!

*sounding like an old man* in my day nobody sued people, they just got on with things, unlike every money grabbing twat these days! *old man complete*

(she was fine. And, she was FINE)

Bongo