Erm, F**k?

Ash-Kennard

f**king hell, that Borrower on the first link scared me to death!

Apparently you can run acetone additive to get more out of your fuel? Although it will corrode any seals in the engine...I wouldn't trust it personally...

It HAS to be a scam.

Electrolysis of water is really inefficient, it can't work!

Buy one and sue them for false advertising? I'm sure we can get a TF pot together to buy one and collectively sue their asses for millions, or have a working vehicle running on water...

Buy one and sue them for false advertising? I'm sure we can get a TF pot together to buy one and collectively sue their asses for millions, or have a working vehicle running on water...

Most TF members don't have 50p to their name ;)

quickly someone on here patent the technology to do it. That way the forum can be rich (or that person if they decide to be greedy :D).

Its not been patented so get it patented for about 5 years and u'll be a billionairre.

oh my god the lady person on the top one made me s**t myself. yeah seems like a good idea but once you have your car wouldnt come nder warranty would it?

You wouldn't do it to a new engine. Unless your a mong an then you really deserve to have your warranty invalidated.

Its obviously bullshit as electrolysis has be known about for ages so if it was as simple as that then it would have been done by now and there wouldnt be so much money being spent on alternative fuels.

Got some spare time?

Follow the link someone posted, get the picture and build the conversion kit, and see if it does work (Y)