Top Gear

riddler

Excellent, Jeremys car didn't look to bad! Does anyone agree that May looks more and more like a tramp each episode?

And to the guy that said the Stig was British, i remember an old episode where they went to Africa and they had the stig with just his helmet on and a African robe. Anyway he had really tanned (almost Asian) skin soo :-

Lewis Hamilton

Edited by Sonny Clarke

And to the guy that said the Stig was British, i remember an old episode where the went to Africa and they had the stig with just his helmet on and a little African robe. Anyway he had really tanned (almost Asian) skin soo :-

Lewis Hamilton

in the same kinda idea,in an episode when they went to america, he was really fat. so

Johnny Vegas

i think the stig that was used in them programs, was a regional stig.

likewise there was a shot of a man dressed as the stig, in his helmet that clearly had a person with darker eyes, and possibly darker skin.

but do you honestly think lewis hamiltons got time to film for top gear, as i think he does a bit of driving for a car racing team or something a few weekends a year.

in the same kinda idea,in an episode when they went to america, he was really fat. so

Johnny Vegas

i think the stig that was used in them programs, was a regional stig.

likewise there was a shot of a man dressed as the stig, in his helmet that clearly had a person with darker eyes, and possibly darker skin.

but do you honestly think lewis hamiltons got time to film for top gear, as i think he does a bit of driving for a car racing team or something a few weekends a year.

No.

LMAO

The Stig seems to be lots of people, one of whom is believed to be Ben Collins. Sometimes a test driver from the car company who sent the car over sometimes touring/F1 drivers.

In the end he is supposed to be a secret to add the mystery/fun of the show. Why can't people leave it as such!

top gear can now be compared to the new indiana jones movie.

is it just me or do we want something other than explosions & car jumps? get back to the real stuff... im looking forward to the skyline in japland test though :D