the666ers

Do you get hayfever?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get hayfever?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like balls.

Yo.

Basically as titled. I've been suffering with hayfever quite badly this year. To the extent that I had to get a train home shortly after arriving in exeter today for a ride, because my eyes were so clogged up and burning :(

I went to see the doctor about it and was prescribed 3 different drugs and none of them seem to help with my eyes. They have cured the other symptoms ok, but I think hayfever and contact lenses just don't mix.

Rubbish.

Hopefully it'll clear up in a few weeks so I can crack on and actually enjoy my summer!!!

James

In the morning i have;

Runny as a runny thing nose.

Sneeze about 36673508327501094072 million times

Get drugged up on clarytin, does a mint job.

Then i get some uber itchy eyes in the evening :(

Sucks balls.

Have you tried eating local honey? I've forgotten to this year and my hay fever's been bad, but i had the honey on my toast every morning since about march last year until about july/september, and was absolutely fine throughout summer :)

Tastes good too!

EDIT:

Ok, who sucks balls? Be honest....

Edited by Skoze

i was actually swearing out loud today i was gettin pissed off with it so bad. i sneezed in my science exam and every stared at me aswell :(

when i was walkin home i sneezed then it kinda set a chain reaction off and i sneezed about 15times in a row, some woman stopped her car and said "are you alrite"

f**kin hayfever!!!!

i take 2 citirizine hydrochloride everyday and my hayfever seems to go away. i don't tend to have hay fevers' normal symptoms. i tend to have shortness of breath whenever im near something that has a lot of pollen. Now i take the tablets it seems fine.

Yuppp, f**king hate it.

I always forget to take these benadryl tablets before i leave for school and my eyes start itching like a twat, runny nose in the exam today i was constantly sniffing to stop it runnin out my nose, sneezing is always a badd one too.

Its just genereally shit. the eye drops work a treat though, they sort it out in seconds,

I get it like REALLY bad, taken everything still doesnt work, ive had something that nearly knocked me out with the smel when i could smell it didnt have a blocked nose. Doctors recomend everything still dont work. My eyes now are f**king huge, now i just dont have anything all day, when it gets late about 8ish i get watery eyes, go to bed eyes stick together and wont open in morning, it is soooooo horrible, hurts like f**k aswell. Other day i couldnt get my eyes apart had to go for a shower like blind :S

Sneeze about a million times a day aswell :( Tis very gay

In the morning i have;

Sucks balls.

Have you tried eating local honey? I've forgotten to this year and my hay fever's been bad, but i had the honey on my toast every morning since about march last year until about july/september, and was absolutely fine throughout summer :)

Tastes good too!

EDIT:

Ok, who sucks balls? Be honest....

Me, i like balls.

im sure i saw something on the news a week or so ago that said something about getting rid of hayfever, and scientists have solved it or something, cant remember what it was called.....

all i know that none of the products available work with me, piriton stops me sneezing instantly, but if i go near pollen it suddenly kicks back in.....

I get a slight twinge, itchy eyes and sneezing every now and again. But nothing that really anoys me.

same (Y)

I tried all different makes last year including tesco's own and they all worked/didn't work the same with me so I Just buy the cheapest poss

I've got nose spray, inhailor, eye drops and pills, Mine starts in like April lol i'm allergic to like every form of pollen ever lol.

Tis quite bad oo, not as bad as it used to be though, I used to have to come home from school cause my eyes litterally turned to like jelly and I couldn't see properly.

I have it I hate it.

2 years ago went to the doctor and he put me on some little orange tablets. Best things ever. Take one hour and a half before bed. Puts you to sleep. Used to last from like 10 mins after taking it till like an hour or so before. Were amazing. Stopped making them for some reason.

Now on Benadryl one a day things that to be honest are whack. Usually one of those and a few piriton a day for me.

Have runny noses, sore eyes, and heat rash. Sucks.

In the morning i have;

Sucks balls.

Exactly the same as you.

Itchy eyes f**king annoy me so much, usually affects me at like 10ish every night.

Clarityn is the way to go though, helps alot!

Adam.