Mike Hayes

G-baby158

it is funny that half the people here calling the "mansfield lot" badmen, or children, would never turn up and say it all face to face.

forums always been the same, your the lot hiding behind the keyboard. you all know where to find anyone you've been calling.

ampatheatre 11?

it is funny that half the people here calling the "mansfield lot" badmen, or children, would never turn up and say it all face to face.

forums always been the same, your the lot hiding behind the keyboard. you all know where to find anyone you've been calling.

ampatheatre 11?

mate GROW UP, you sound like a complete idiot, mansfield crew yesssss! no you sound like a looser, my computer idoesnt smack me in the face everytime i see 'mansfeild' 'ampatheatre 11' and i very much dout you would either.

ampatheatre 11?

You really are pathetic. If you WANT IT, THAT BAD, you'll come to us, you know where to find me.

mansfield or kidsfield?

Anyway, i ain't got a problem with anyone BECAUSE they're from mansfield lol. I don't even have a problem with the mongs typing like double ars bastridges! I'm purely here cos it's funny as f**k reading all this!!

Bought a motorbike off a great mansfieldite. There is at least one normal family there! This thread is full of mefs though!

ampatheatre 11?

Worcester, 11, any day you want? be there.

ampatheatre 11?

Come down to the London ride on the 20th?

Everyone that knows me in real life knows i am the shit and that i f**k tons of hoes and that my dick is huge and that i get swole in the gym and that i am a COCKY MOTHERf**kER and i get away with it. As long as people that know me IRL know this, I am content. I dont give a shit what anybody on this site says or thinks. I will be back with proof whenever i feel like maxing out again and it will probably be more than 365.

Guys, just been speaking to mike on msn, who this topic was orignaly about. I no personaly that its not right scamming etc, but all this carry on makes him look like abit of a tool ? When all this has kicked off and he has had NOTHING to do with it ? Mike just said this to me,

Mike Hayes | Rest In Peice Beau! says:

My names shit now

evvery f**ker thinks im some kind of chav

BenLeacock ('.')| says:

nahh, have u generaly sent that item etc ?

Yeah gone

To be fair i think if you wanna argue etc, msn is the place ? If mike had something to do with it then fair play but he hasnt so for example if a new member comes looks at first post, then the last cause i very much dout someone would ready all 16 pages of shite, they see at the start mike scammed someone, and then it ended with violence, which isnt due to mike. Im not in anyway incouranging scamming or saying he's not done anything wrong, but the fighting bit ? its abit over the top ?

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.

f**k it you know what?

No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the f**king line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.

your the ones making me out to be the badman? im just saying im quite happy to have it out with with the people who are acting a cock, and bad mouthing me,

And that i will be at ampatheatre at 11 on monday if you fancy it.

nyt nyt

People are 'bad mouthing' you because you're being a stupid cunt. You can attempt to set up a date to fight me if you want, but even if we inexplicably ended up fighting, and even more inexplicably you beat me, it still wouldn't change the fact you're being a stupid cunt. Yes, I'm now bad mouthing you too, but I'm calling you stupid for spelling 'night' with only 3 letters, only 2 of which actually belonging in the word (66% spelling accuracy with a 3 letter word - not exactly MENSA standard), and I'm calling you a cunt for doing the whole e-Hardman thing (No disrespect to Mike Hardman, if he still lurks here). Again, fighting me won't change that - that's simple logic at work, so unless you want to try and fight an idea, you're pretty much f**ked.

Guys, just been speaking to mike on msn, who this topic was orignaly about. I no personaly that its not right scamming etc, but all this carry on makes him look like abit of a tool ? When all this has kicked off and he has had NOTHING to do with it ? Mike just said this to me,

My names shit now

evvery f**ker thinks im some kind of chav

BenLeacock ('.')| says:

nahh, have u generaly sent that item etc ?

Yeah gone

To be fair i think if you wanna argue etc, msn is the place ? If mike had something to do with it then fair play but he hasnt so for example if a new member comes looks at first post, then the last cause i very much dout someone would ready all 16 pages of shite, they see at the start mike scammed someone, and then it ended with violence, which isnt due to mike. Im not in anyway incouranging scamming or saying he's not done anything wrong, but the fighting bit ? its abit over the top ?

This isn't going to end with violence. Why would anyone give enough of a shit about Deonn being a stupid fanny to actually go to wherever he wants to 'fight'? I've called him out here as being a stupid fanny, but I'll give you a hint: Chances are I'm not going to go to NationalRail.co.uk and rinse my Young Persons Railcard to go up for some kind of date with him. I'd imagine that that was probably the same for anyone (Especially Deonn, hence him asking people to come up to him, instead of going to them...), and it's probably the same for anyone who thinks they can try and call people out on here and get them to come and fight them. It never actually works. And yet again, just because you've had a fight with someone and beaten them, it still doesn't change anything. Physical superiority doesn't mean anything.

EDIT: Oh, and Mike coming on here and saying "If you don't stop talking about me I won't send it" having said he'd sent it repeatedly, and then saying "I've sent it, honestly" and it still not turning up has probably caused more harm to his 'rep' than anyone trying to be a 'gangster' on here. Him being a twat and not sending stuff is the problem here.