Mike Hayes

G-baby158

Ha ha ha ha I remember these days. Been there done that got the ban. (I wasn't scamming people though). It is quite addictive to E-fight but it clearly gets you nowhere. Its very entertaining to read this because it can be really funny but in all seriousness I think its time to stop. Someone needs to be the bigger man apologise and admit to being wrong. Trust me you'll get a lot more respect from other forum users if you just stop all this sillyness and start fresh. As someone who's been at the wrong end of an internet argument I know how wound up you can get over whats really nothing.

Every time i've been on a ride the riders i've met have been sound people and i've got on with them great. But i've had a quite a few arguments over the internet. I promise you its just daft. You obviously don't have to take my advice and i'm not aiming this at anyone in particular. All i'm trying to say is don't make yourself look bad by being stupid over the internet.

I'm not really good at getting my point across I've never been good with words but hopefully the people who are arguing will get my point and kiss and make up.

Last thing I want to say is to Mike who this thread is about. You f**ked up not sending what you said you'd send to some kid. Instead of making up excuses finish your end of the deal and own up to being in the wrong. It might not be fair that everyone is calling you a fanny and a scammer but its not fair for you to rip some kid off.

Right hopefully that makes sence.

LOL

I had some beast mental picture of a few people in the mansfield colleseum, going at each other in a very gladitors stylee, big padded beating sticks in hand, standing on plynths...

Now that, gentlemen, is how it should be done.

On a more on-topic note, did the stuff ever turn up?

Everyone i'd just like to quickly announce something! Theres no point turning up at the

ampatheatre
on monday because i've already phoned the police and told them theres a 1% chance of some mugs fighting like pansies at that time so they're putting a patrol out. Or I told them if not they can always arrest them for riding on walls an shit on funny bikes :)

stopviolence2.jpg

Edited by Max Quinn

Everyone i'd just like to quickly announce something! Theres no point turning up at the on monday because i've already phoned the police and told them theres a 1% chance of some mugs fighting like pansies at that time so they're putting a patrol out. Or I told them if not they can always arrest them for riding on walls an shit on funny bikes :)

stopviolence2.jpg

i lol'd at that

to summarise:

so the parcel hasnt come.

none of us boys(some of us self confessed wimps, other wannabe hardmen) went to deal with the mansfield boys, because were actually scared of them.

the people who run the forum are so scared of the mansfield boys, they banned them.

this raises the following points that need to be addressed.

G baby 158 getting his bits

the realisation of anyone who doesnt live in mansfield, that they cant take these guys on, so its not worth trying. (seriously i dont want to see anyone off here injured, so id just stay away from them, as they're bigger, stronger, harder)

to tell the E gangsters, who said were big men hiding behind our keyboards, that they have just called out the whole of TF who dont reside in nottinghamshire, which is kind of being a big hard man hiding behind the keyboard(although as i said before, i dont doubt that you could back it up, whereas i, and many others, wouldnt know the rules of fighting, let alone how to play at it)

and lastly, the warning of obese kid tom, despite the fact he hasnt been involved in this thread, purely on the basis, that the current brush i use for applying tar, is rather large.

look at you all talking shit. im no wanner be hardman or anything, even though it may of sounded that way, im just not having people who i thought were mikes friends turnin on him, ''get some blokes and go nock on his door'', yeah because mates say that? all the parts have been sent, i can assure you.

I dont care about being banned, never posted anyway but it is funny how it was only the people who defended mike got banned? not the people saying go to door with bats.

Dont reply to this post, no pictures that you forum geeks think are hillarious because im so f**kin pissed of

squince