Mike Hayes

G-baby158

and the end result is.......

partz loses a bollock and the mansfield crew are after everyone on the forum..

Nah, like always the boysfield crew were just shooting their mouths off. They aren't hard enough to actually follow through with anything they say... to be worried you'd have to go to the amphitheatre at 11 tomorrow, but i'd imagine thatd be closer to hilarity than worried'ness... watching some kiddies run around when they realise half the forum actually DID turn up :lol:

Nah, like always the boysfield crew were just shooting their mouths off. They aren't hard enough to actually follow through with anything they say... to be worried you'd have to go to the amphitheatre at 11 tomorrow, but i'd imagine thatd be closer to hilarity than worried'ness... watching some kiddies run around when they realise half the forum actually DID turn up :lol:

yeah i knew they wouldn't do anything :lol: would be pretty funny if we got like 100 riders off the forum to go tommorow.

wonder what they would say...

Edited by Grant-Hundley

I wouldnt, if i was going to waste my time effort and energy id just hide behind bongo , he seems like a nutter

although hiding behind him, youd recieve coverage on the flanks quite well thanks to his toned posterior, i feel youd be vulnerable to attacks from the nipples up.

i personally say if they want to fight, we each pm them our postcodes individually, and let them come knock on our front doors, and have it out with us marquess of queensbury style in our respective back gardens.

hell, they could make it into a road trip, a ride and a fight in most of britains major towns.

since theres nothing much to ride in my town, its also pointless coming to fight.

Is it sad that is wasn't the distance... or the waste of time that stopped me going... it was the petrol money....

Nope, not sad at all... i'm not going due to it being £8-9 on the train that could buy new flipflops for my holiday :lol:

the post code idea is pretty good though.

i'm close to notts... i'll start the ball rolling with LE11 5AB... purely because gaz'matramp'azm got annoyed with my post and pm'd asking if i was a geeky kid from leicester :lol:... might be geeky but i'd still batter him.

might be geeky but i'd still batter him.

your no better then the so called "boysfeild" lot with a comment like that! thers no need to post an antagonizing comment about some one your not likely to meet again is there?

your no better then the so called "boysfeild" lot with a comment like that! thers no need to post an antagonizing comment about some one your not likely to meet again is there?

Quote from your feedback;

Everything arrived, just 3 weeks late. Lied to me and told me that they were in the post when they were posted yesterday. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO POST THINGS DON'T SELL. Wouldnt deal with again !

pipe down :P

Ha ha, sorry paddy. The difference is i didn't go round running my mouth off unnecesarily, i didn't post up on here telling people to come fight me and my mansfield massive with no provocation, i didn't start an E-fight, i didn't PM anyone from this thread and i didn't claim to be the hardest person on the forum (figuratively speaking). Fact is he's just a kid still as well as the others who were supposedly going to be fighting anyone.