Mike Hayes

G-baby158

Ads, I dont think post does a perfect circle, as that would mean it goes to the recipient too ;) More like a pendulum Id say, a not reaching its final destination (IE G-baby). And the postal service isn't a motley crue of bouncing souls, Im sure they'd get annoyed if their post didn't get sent! aha. I think they're far from a bunch of wagners, although Im not too keen of the cardigans they wear.

If Mike doesn't get suspended for this, he atleast should get a yellow card or something of the same description. I know alot of people are thinking yeah yeah yeah he should get banned and anally raped etc

Now everyone calm down, and crack open a Beck beer and have some cake :)

EDIT: Maybe the van got attacked and went up in flames?

Edited by PaRtZ

It is a shame that the postal service has dropped into such direstraits, by the sounds of it, it would not surprise me if the parcel did not turn up till september, it seems that there are more than 99 problems that they are struggling to sort out. If you hold out you may get the parcel, unless it is on a scooter jumping all over the world as that would not be great, might not see it till next september then! You may as well sit down, eat your pork and beans, listen to some Maroon 5, it might be worth checking the address it was sent too, maybe accidently it went to warwick avenue where the recipient of said parcel may have said thats not my name, but it can stay with me, if that is the case you may be a little f**ked.....

Adam

If Mike doesn't get suspended for this, he atleast should get a yellow card or something of the same description. I know alot of people are thinking yeah yeah yeah he should get banned and anally raped etc

im sorry but the rules set by tom and danny are that "Trade at your own risk. Rippers/Scammers will be banned."

and im as of yet to see this rule set into place and i think it should to make sure people know the score because there has been alot of scamming recently

Has anyone listened to Hilltop hoods - Dumb enough? Its a great song

Anyway im too tired to carry on :P

I concour, i am gunna take the view that unfortunatly the postal service does seem to be a little faithless at the moment, lets hope my passport gets to where it is going.....

Also bored and stopping.....

Adam

I agree, Tom. Too many people think of children at the moment.

im sorry but the rules set by tom and danny are that "Trade at your own risk. Rippers/Scammers will be banned."

and im as of yet to see this rule set into place and i think it should to make sure people know the score because there has been alot of scamming recently

Several people have been banned

Generally the threads are left open and the scammer not banned straight away to at least provide at least some means of attempted contact open.

Once the situation geos one way or another I'm pretty confident the Mike won't be back too easily

Bigman and Partz - It started well, but my god it soon got shit!

Christophe - You fail. Sorry.

I might be dealing with someone on here soon, he has one negative feedback and that is :(

I'm scared (not mentioning who it is)

dont deal with them then, especially if they have more than one bad feedback or if you do deal with them pm the person who give them bad feeback to see if it was a big problem ect.

This all sounds like it might be trifle, the postal service never send stuff by jet, if I had it my way, stuff would be sent by b-52 with a competant pilot who took it straight to everyones doors, otherwise it could fall off the van on a bridge over troubled water or end up down the road with the smiths at number 7, fine there may be some kinks in the system, but no posts here will do the severity of this cock up any justice it just seems to be a bit of a blur now.

no need to get interpol on the case. the police would be much better although they'd take the sting out of it for a while. mike seems adam ant that it's been sent, so not a lot we can do now, the queen maybe not interested but we could contact the prince as opposed to the boss, failing that we could all take drugs and try to utilise the pixies hiding in the garden although that may turn your brains to pulp.

people sit here and post with bright eyes, not anticipating that opinions will clash and then we're all in the jam it's like a crowded house of dichotomies, we need to FOCUS! obviously I'd love to find a cure for this, but untill then, we just have to put up with this madness.

Too right, look where it got Ian Hobley...

Then don't deal with them then?

dont deal with them then, especially if they have more than one bad feedback or if you do deal with them pm the person who give them bad feeback to see if it was a big problem ect.

Its Synergy, he seems like a devoted member, and ive wanted this thing for ages :S

Maybe i'll get him to send it first :S

This all sounds like it might be trifle, the postal service never send stuff by jet, if I had it my way, stuff would be sent by b-52 with a competant pilot who took it straight to everyones doors, otherwise it could fall off the van on a bridge over troubled water or end up down the road with the smiths at number 7, fine there may be some kinks in the system, but no posts here will do the severity of this cock up any justice it just seems to be a bit of a blur now.

no need to get interpol on the case. the police would be much better although they'd take the sting out of it for a while. mike seems adam ant that it's been sent, so not a lot we can do now, the queen maybe not interested but we could contact the prince as opposed to the boss, failing that we could all take drugs and try to utilise the pixies hiding in the garden although that may turn your brains to pulp.

people sit here and post with bright eyes, not anticipating that opinions will clash and then we're all in the jam it's like a crowded house of dichotomies, we need to FOCUS! obviously I'd love to find a cure for this, but untill then, we just have to put up with this madness.

THAT, unlike the rest of the laboured mentions (:P) was f'in brilliant.

Yeah, you're 100% spot-on. There are no blacklisted members at all. There is definitely not an even bigger list of them if you go here and set the filter to Blacklisted Members. There's also the people who were blacklisted but are now banned properly too.

Realised there was like 4-5 pages of stuff I hadn't read.

Gee*, bye bye.

Squince, bye bye.

MikeHayes, bye bye.

Deonn, welcome back (Although if you give those twats your password again, bye bye ;) ).

Just so you twats can read it: if u int api wi bein band i dont giv a fuk lmao

And yeah, no-one's been suspended as a result of this thread at all. Kudos for your accurate post (Y)

Just to say that royal Mail don't regard an item as lost until after 15days of it being posted. If it's not returned in 15 days then you should try and claim or get it tracked down.

Usually if something gets returned to me, it's after about 30-60 days which is a bit retarded.

A good bet is to go to your local depot and see if they have it as they may have attempted to deliver the parcel but not left a note or the notes gone missing etc. They could keep the parcel in the depot for weeks without sending it back, as far as I'm aware they keep it for 6 days until they send it back, but in my experience they just don't.