Mike Hayes

G-baby158

To be honest, this is getting out of hand now. The fact is, g-baby hasn't got his things back/money back. This thread hasn't helped either as it's got extremely out of hand in places. Mike Hayes, get your stuff sorted, get his stuff to him, and all will be resolved.

Hendrix

To be honest, this is getting out of hand now. The fact is, g-baby hasn't got his things back/money back. This thread hasn't helped either as it's got extremely out of hand in places. Mike Hayes, get your stuff sorted, get his stuff to him, and all will be resolved.

Hendrix

He's posted proof of sending ? Not much else he can do ?

I dont send anything big without it being tracked because it can get lost very easy.

I do, because its not like the royal mail loses a parcel every time they sneeze. Nothings ever got lost with me... *touches wood penis

Surely its time to go get your xbox or whatever it was back? I mean as fair as I like to judge things, Hayes has said he's posted it, given a reciept and nothings turned up...

Its not fair to slate the guy with justice guys, but the fact that this thread is 21 pages long (I lol'ed so much, last time I checked it was 12 pages long) and this has been dragged out for so long, interspersed with alledged "mansfield crew" words of threat, makes me think twice.

I do, because its not like the royal mail loses a parcel every time they sneeze. Nothings ever got lost with me... *touches wood penis

If you send anything it should be insured to the full ammount of the item sent. That risk should be for the sender not the reciever, if you send something not insured to full value its your fault if it doesn't turn up.

If you send anything it should be insured to the full ammount of the item sent. That risk should be for the sender not the reciever, if you send something not insured to full value its your fault if it doesn't turn up.

No its not, i dont agree. Am talking in general now not about this situation. If you send something and prove it has been sent you have done your part andit isn't your fault if it is lost and not up to you to replace or refund it as it wasn't your fault and was just bad luck. If the buyer wants it to be sent insured and sent recorded they should request this and pay the extra.

I side with the "It's the seller's responsibility to make sure it gets there" thing. If you want to be a cheapskate, you should at least let the buyer know you're not sending it recorded, and offer them the chance to pay the extra 70p or whatever that you as a seller can't afford with the payment from whatever overpriced chunk of metal you've sold. If you don't make it clear BEFORE coming to a deal it's generally assumed that it'll be tracked.

If you want to send things unrecorded, it's the fault of the seller, not the buyer unless they specifically ask for it

I side with the "It's the seller's responsibility to make sure it gets there" thing. If you want to be a cheapskate, you should at least let the buyer know you're not sending it recorded, and offer them the chance to pay the extra 70p or whatever that you as a seller can't afford with the payment from whatever overpriced chunk of metal you've sold. If you don't make it clear BEFORE coming to a deal it's generally assumed that it'll be tracked.

If you want to send things unrecorded, it's the fault of the seller, not the buyer unless they specifically ask for it

In general its sometime not 70p more to have it recorded ive found especially on big items. I agree as a seller you should say i will be sending it 1st class is that ok if you wish to send it recorded you can pay the bit extra, if they then say no its fine and it gets lost then its no fault of the seller and he shouldnt have to pay up ect as the seller was given the option and it was bad luck. But i disagree saying its generally assumed that itll be tracked. Id say its the oposite and you expect it to be sent 1st class.

Anyways thats just my view and im not refering to this situation just about selling and stuff in general.

Wheres Rowan? If anyone can advise us on the postal service its him. This is madness this situation, I imagine Mike and G-baby will be feeling they've got nine inch nails being stapled through their faces the way this is going on!

Still if its the royal mail, Id imagine the Queen isn't too happy with it :P

Wheres Rowan? If anyone can advise us on the postal service its him. This is madness this situation, I imagine Mike and G-baby will be feeling they've got nine inch nails being stapled through their faces the way this is going on!

Still if its the royal mail, Id imagine the Queen isn't too happy with it :P

But you know the royal mail, they will have a bunch of daft punk's delivering post, no doubt giving out "attempted deliveries" all day, and when every i have been to a sorting office it always looks to be run by a bunch of gorillaz who have no idea what you want or how to do it! If thier is a lost pacel ho do you not know that there could have been a massive attack on the local sorting off, or a strike or something, it is would checking the newpapers. Should have sent it via a jet, air mail rules these days, even for internal post!

Has mike said anything about the parcel possibly doing a perfect circle and ending up back at him, or is he keeping quiet? I agree with partz that the queen would not be happy with this situation, must be making her very uncomfortable in her silverchair! lets just hope that she doesn't have any strokes, that would be bad for all of us!

Unfortunatly the thrills of delivering the post are not something i get myself, also as partz said it would maybe be worth getting rowan in on the case, he does seem to be the postal service know it all (Y)

This whole ordeal seems almost as if it was the wurzels that have been handling everything!

Adam