Drastic Weather Situation

Danny Kearns

EDIT - I cant remember the last time i saw the weather report show straight sun for a week, In 2005/2006, its all i ever saw.

Like this Danny?? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0253

So much for "global warming" warming the world up, I was out today in trousers and a jacket, in the middle of August!!!!!!

I was out in shorts and t-shirt today, waited for a taxi for about 5 mins, and i was sweating like a peado in a playground

and gives a common misconception that everywhere will get warmer and we'll all be enjoying rum punches on the beach with some trees

Your not?? Oo i am :P

MWHAHAHAHAH

el nino, and la nina, 10 years dry and 10 years wet seasons (i believe?probably totally wrong :P) and im not sure but last year we could have just started the 10 years wet season, just something i heard from the mines in australia, cause they have to plan for all that stuff, so look it up, i havent :P

I dunno why you lot are jealous of almost 40 degrees. You couldn't ride in that and besides, most people moan when it's 25 degrees in the sun!

I think we should be worrying about where the rest of fossil fuels are going to come from! Well screw worrying full stop, that sucks.

But aside from that, 2005/ 06 was a real hot summer from what i can remember. Yet this year and last year were dreadful. But i do remember wearing shorts and tee shirt in January.

Electric cars ***!

that will help stop causing more global warming i hope ha

I very much doubt anything would stop the world from heating up, of course its heating up, we are at the tail end of an ice age. Its only because we have abused the planet its heating up faster than it should be... So the only thing that will stop global warming is another ice age.

I very much doubt anything would stop the world from heating up, of course its heating up, we are at the tail end of an ice age. Its only because we have abused the planet its heating up faster than it should be... So the only thing that will stop global warming is another ice age.

And of course there is the fact that the world will just get hotter and hotter until it reaches peak, which is when the temperature will decrease and of course we'll be blamed for that, in approx 80,000 years we're going to be in an ice age, it's natural, the world heats up then gets cold and heats up again and gets cold and it's happened for millions of years, so why are we even bothering to cut down on carbon emissions etc, when it's all meant to happen...

why are we even bothering to cut down on carbon emissions etc

Global Warming, weather (ahhhh haaaa!) you believe it or not, there is no reason why we shouldn't cut down on emissions...afterall it's not particularly a nice thing to have to breath in all day in the big cities.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really 'agree' with much of this global warming thing, but cutting down on emissions is something we can't really disagree on.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's wrong to try and slow down global warming, but what I really want to know is why now? For years, we've been taught about global warming, my nan told me they discussed it when she was in school (which was a god damn long time ago...) so why is it only now that we're being taught to 'reduce our carbon footprint' or 'go green'?

All wrong. It's to tax us more.

People aren't smoking as much as they used to, which cuts tax down hugely - so they have to recoup that money and what better way than with a method which shows how moral and caring they are?

I make a point of leaving all the cars in our household idling all evening and turning my heating up to full when I'm not in to compensate for your pathetic cuts...

(the last line is a lie)