Nick Hobbs (hobbsie)

thefletch

"Hello 2 u"

this is the first ive seen of this. and i cant believe im reading it!

i first met nick outside pompy station, on his giant, and we had a good days riding. from there our freindship grew. he would often come and ride my area of waterlooville and cowplain, and i would ride his area of fareham. and meeting up at hampshire comps.

i havent seen him for number of years now, but i know that if i saw him it would be as if no time had past as he's such a good guy to get on with.

one of a kind, and will not be forgotten.

R.I.P hobbsie

Steph Hobbs wrote at 11:36am

hi, the funeral is on friday 19th september at 3.30 in southampton crematoriam, everyone is welcome who knew nick, there isnt a dress code so feel free to come as you are or slightly smarter. hope everybody can make it, if not... then after we will be going to the ferryman pub from about half 5 xxx

address: Bassett Green Rd, Southampton, SO16 3NE

Also, are we planning on having a ride after the funeral? I know there is the pub meeting at 5, but thats what happened when we sadly lost DJ.

we could do, but do you think riding in the middle of southampton on a friday night when we are lashed is a good idea?

also, are people wearing suits, smart clothes, casual clothes or what?