Nick Hobbs (hobbsie)

thefletch

R.I.P Nick... We have met a couple of times, i guess you were probably a lot more friendly the i was, i don't think i got the chance to really get to know you that well. Which is really probably the reason why i feel so sad right now...

i am all for this group ride, and i am probably going to make as many new friends as possible...

2008 is a sad year.. Beau, Janson, and now this. Its all a bit too quick.. Life is indeed short. I guess its good to know the kinda weird bond riders have, I mean sometimes people in school come and go, but i always tend to be able to relate much more to my riding friends, its a real shame that i havent been able to ride as much as i should due to exams, But i really want to get out again.

will miss you man..

x

this is Joe, spoke to spendlove again last night who has spoken to his sis, apparently it could be another 2-3 months?!! :( as the police wanna do more investigations. i don't understand though, everyone knows how he died, he got hit off his bike by a bloody car, its not like we're invesitgating a mystery death is it... but yeah that's the latest...

Christ. I thought that might be the case, although as you say there's no logical reason for it. Once they have a formal cause of death established and a coroners report or whatever surely they can allow things to follow their correct course for the family's sake?

Completely irrelevant to anything but does anyone know what bike Nick had? I know it was a Suzuki but a couple of people have asked what he rode and I have no idea.

Christ. I thought that might be the case, although as you say there's no logical reason for it. Once they have a formal cause of death established and a coroners report or whatever surely they can allow things to follow their correct course for the family's sake?

Completely irrelevant to anything but does anyone know what bike Nick had? I know it was a Suzuki but a couple of people have asked what he rode and I have no idea.

Suzuki DRZ400 i think

Have been reading this from the start but really not know what to say, hobbsie was one of the few people id meet on a ride who id happily invite on a night out with me. hes easily one of the jokest people ive known, and had a way of being friends with anyone he met.

R.I.P man, youll be missed