Sex And Related Issues.

531joshua

Bump.

I had sex with a girl

That's a relief.

This is all i have to say about sex and related issues...

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f**k all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't f**k the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to f**k all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get f**ked by dicks. But dicks also f**k assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't f**k the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Calm down Vinnie

He's from essex... STI's are like the gold stars mcdonalds employee's get.

I know you're only pissin about, but thats a bit twattish IMO.

Im from essex, and im not some chav thats a dumb shit and works in mcdonalds.

Im actually in the top 10% in the country for school and never been any lower than the top set.

Im actually in the top 10% in the country for school and never been any lower than the top set.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, get you. Well done. Would you like a gold star?

EDIT: Damn you simps

Edited by //JD

It takes time to type that many O's :(

OK I'll make a more contructive response, seeing as you spent so much time on your O's.

I'm not a "dumb shit" I got 4 A's and 8 B's at GCSE (which must put me in the top 10% of the country) I'm on target for AAB in my a-levels including maths, and also got an AS in chemistry (the hardest possible A-level) I also do not work in MacDonalds, but not so sure that many people on her wouldn't class me as a chav haha (but there all emo scumbags) but if your going to go about being offended by steriotypes then i would insist that you are infact very stupid. I bully Fish for shagging sheep, and he doesn't even live in Wales... close enough for me to judge though :P the silly farmer.

Wow. You really suck.