Headset Suggestions?

Sean___John

if you dont have much money i would go for the meta tcs. my friend has one and it is pretty good. if you have a bit of money to spend i would go for either the a hope headset or the echo 7075 headset which i use and it's great and i've had it for ages and it's still going strong. or if you have bags of money definatley get a chris king.

I'm going to side with the FSA Pig here. I've had mine for nearly 4 years..It has maybe 4 or 5 bearings left in the bottom cup and the top set are still as good as new. The thing is a beast.

Lol

I'd go for the pig pro. My jump bike has one, I've had it for a year or two now. My trials bike has a pig, and it has 'angular' steering. Just a TIIINY bit though, you don't notice it unless you try to find it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a King, I had the money and needed a new headset and went with it, of course I've only had it for 3 months (so far better than my el cheapo cane creek), so only time will tell if it is a good headset (or you can take everyone elses word and the warranty for this).

In the bike shop I work at, most of the staff were old school trials bikers, and they rode with FSA pig headsets and then moved them into their XC bikes and are still going strong, they swear by them.