Are We Going To Die Tomorrow?

Jake Beach

Hi I know this is not trials associated but are we going to die tomorrow. 'We are going to die tomorrow' has been the phrase of the day at my school today. Apparently they are doing something in France at 9:30 with atomz(not the bikes) underground. But surely if there is a risk of us dying they won't do it?

But is this true? : S

Thanks

Jake :)

Edited by onzat-comprider

They are trying to find out how 'matter' was made. basically trying to recreate how the universe was created but on a much much smaller scale.

They are going in some underground tunnel, about 17 miles long and using magnets they are firing two atoms at each other and see what happens.

There is a miniscule almost impossible chance that so much force is created that it is too much and the earth sorta goes in on itself.

We are NOT going to die though.

Sam :D

i dont think anything will happen...... buuuuuuuuuut if they do proov the big bang theory then all the religious people are guna be suuuuper pissed ..... everything theyve ever believed in all that time theyve spent praying and stuff is all for nothing.

theres guna either be a black hole...................... nothing will happen.................. or gigantic religious war.

Edited by rudirudirudirudirudi

Hi I know this is not trials associated but are we going to die tomorrow. 'We are going to die tomorrow' has been the phrase of the day at my school today. Apparently they are doing something in France at 9:30 with atomz(not the bikes) underground. But surely if there is a risk of us dying they won't do it?

But is this true? : S

Thanks

Jake :)

If only NMC was to disappear tomorrow...

No, we won't die, but yes they are playing with "atomz".

They already did the experiment but with different atoms. What they are trying to create is the "god" atom. As you all/should know is that hydrogen is the building blocks or everything but what is hydrogen made of? And scientists are trying to work that out by doing this.

Oh my GOD.

If one more person mentions the LHC within the next year - I'm gonna go over to the French/Swiss border and arrange it so they DO blow the f**king planet up.

Also - Callum - you already look like a twat.

You say "Edit:...", but you didn't actually edit the post - so just go and shut the f**king HELL up.

Wanker.

Edited by Flipp

Oh my GOD.

If one more person mentions the LHC within the next year - I'm gonna go over to the French/Swiss border and arrange it so they DO blow the f**king planet up.

Also - Callum - you already look like a twat.

You say "Edit:...", but you didn't actually edit the post - so just go and shut the f**king HELL up.

Wanker.

He was making a joke, thats abit harsh......

Picture or it didn't happen

Stfu.

Back on topic, I was reading about it on the net, it's actually a very intresting topic and I'm totally for the experiment. I am very doubtful anything will happen, but I was under the impression it was only the first beam being fired tomorrow and that they're not actually colliding the atoms until october?