Sept 11th

Mr Motivator

lol.

I've never met one of the 'typical yanks' yet. I've met hundreds of americans through bmx. Got some good american friends that have come over and stayed with me. They all seem like us, but then pretty much every american on TV that's not acting, seems like real thick bastards! Maybe it's a TV thing, or maybe it's a bmx thing! I dunno!

As far as 9/11 goes. i'll never forget that day. I saw someone jump out, Live on TV. Things like that are never forgotten.

I must have been 11 when this happened, doesn't seem like 11 years ago.

Did anyone watch the 9/11 hotel thing last night? It was really good, very moving though, especially when the receptionist lady was decribing the rythmic thumping as people jumped out.

I must have been 11 when this happened, doesn't seem like 11 years ago.

Did anyone watch the 9/11 hotel thing last night? It was really good, very moving though, especially when the receptionist lady was decribing the rythmic thumping as people jumped out.

ur not 22?

also erm can u actually fly to newyork today

can u imagine being a typical pakistani guy, just flying on a business trip or somthing today to new york, with ur turban on and what not, lmao. the looks ud get.

Edited by Hugh Hefner

ur not 22?

also erm can u actually fly to newyork today

can u imagine being a typical pakistani guy, just flying on a business trip or somthing today to new york, with ur turban on and what not, lmao. the looks ud get.

People wearing Turbans are more likely to be Sikhs so if they get harrassed that's down to dumb Americans etc.

Anyways, there have been 6 previous 9/11 anniversaries so I don't think it will be that bad.

Edited by UrbanPoet

People wearing Turbans are more likely to be Sikhs so if they get harrassed that's down to dumb Americans etc.

Anyways, there have been 6 previous 9/11 anniversaries so I don't think it will be that bad.

but what if they use the 7th anniversary to tie it in with the 7/7 bombings in london?

If they haven't thought of that then they've missed a trick...