Glasseyetrials Video Feat. Jack Meek

1a2bcio8

Yo TF gangstas,

New video featuring Jack Meek. Riding is a bit crazy and should be considered a bit of an intro or teaser regarding a man on a mission. Apologies for the long intro but couldn't help myself :)

Music is Odd Nosdam (intro) and Jel (riding). Video is 3mins something.

link

One more thing is that you can't stream it yet but if you have a vimeo account, you can download it. Otherwise there's a slight wait.

Ben

Edited by Ben Rowlands

he is a bad boy actually

great vid

two bad point for me...the silly huge hd file...my computer don t like it...

and there is a lack of trial's move in this vid...I know how jack meek is good at trial so yeah, some true trial lines between these massive crazy stuff would be better...

this is just my opinion so don't kill me :giggle:

still an awesome vid...really like the intro and the whole strange feeling about this vid and you other ones...the one of porter was my favorite one

are you on drug when you edit your vids?

Shit the bed that was good. I want to go out riding now but it's raining!!!

I loved that - just so creative, thats actually made me want to get another bike. Going to build my base up TOMORROW!

Is there any chance of a download link ?

Just sign up to the website and download it (link at the bottom of the page once registered). The registration process takes a matter of 5 seconds.

lmao that boy is nuts! As soon as I saw the intro and the picture I just assumed that it was a dan good drawing, but fook me it must have been a basic silouhette? haha

Awesome video ben, yet again I've had to download and keep and store on my hard drive :P Loving it sooo much!

Hey guys Im new to the forum and im pretty taken back by your nice responses.

Massive thanks to Glass eye trials ben rowlands. So lucky he made this vid of me.

Well me and ben had been chatting about a longer one. So be expecting that soon.

Gossip Nick goddard should have his full length GET2 DVD OUT SOON. I had a sneak at what he has done.

Holy mother of G*d it is going to be a follow on from GET 1.

Ali-c, jhon shrews, porter you know its going to be good with those sort of names for starters.

Thanks again people.

Jack, you are an absolute legend!! A nuts one, but still one of the true legends of trials!

Every 5 seconds i was going>> :o then :lol:

Jacks riding totally reflects his personality!

A contender for video/Move/general amazingness of the year!1

Nice one buddy (Y)

P.S. Forgot to mention great vid Ben, great editing, and its how a proper video should be!

Hey guys Im new to the forum and im pretty taken back by your nice responses.

Massive thanks to Glass eye trials ben rowlands. So lucky he made this vid of me.

Well me and ben had been chatting about a longer one. So be expecting that soon.

Gossip Nick goddard should have his full length GET2 DVD OUT SOON. I had a sneak at what he has done.

Holy mother of G*d it is going to be a follow on from GET 1.

Ali-c, jhon shrews, porter you know its going to be good with those sort of names for starters.

Thanks again people.

Biketrials is alive.