Xbox Or Ps3

Davetrials

Xbox 360 seems to have more players, but you have to pay to play online

PS3 online is free, plus you get the Blu Ray player which is cool

To be honest I think it comes down to which controller you prefer, 'cause if you don't like the controller your going to be uncomfortable when playing so you won't enjoy it as much.

I've had both and I prefer the PS3.

It doesn't really matter. If you need wifi, then factor that into the cost of the 360. If you want to watch Blu-rays then obviously the PS3 has an advantage. I don't know about the PS3 but the xbox online and marketplace is really cool.

Just take your pick.

Just pick which one you want, your going to get arguements in here as to which one you should get. I personally like the xbox more then ps3 but just give both a go and see which one you prefer.

friends have x box's...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

whats the so special about the xbox elite?

friends have x box's...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

whats the so special about the xbox elite?

The same thing with Try-All parts.

I think the PS3 will have a longer life due to it's multiple features. One thing i find annoying is the shit backwards compatibility on both machines, PS3 is non-existent. And the Xbox makes so much noise.

I've not owned either and they both don't seem that great the more i look into it. I'm also just tempted lately to get the PS2 back out and play some PS1 classics instead.

hdmi output?

Nope, both the premium and elite (and the arcade I think) can do HDMI output. But only the Elite comes with the cable. I think both come with component cables though.

And obviously the hard drive. And don't forget that the premium one has to be white.

To be honest the hard drive isn't that much of a big deal. I've had mine for around 6 months and I've filled up about 30Gb out of the 120Gb hard drive. That's mostly demos and stuff I could delete (but I might as well keep since I don't need the space). So yeah, 20Gb is fine I'm sure.

PS3 for the win, nice quiet machine, dont have to pay to play online, personally think ps3 is easier to use and buy stuff etc. plus added bonus of blu-ray + Controller doesnt weight eight tonnes either. There bringing out the new 80gb hard drives for the ps3, and you can just slam a big old hard drive in them aswell so space isn't an issue.

Edited by The Hitcher

PS3 for the win ~ Controller doesnt weight eight tonnes either.

I found the PS3 control really quite strange, it seems too light to me. I guess it's a preference thing, but the xbox ones feel right to me, they're certainly not too heavy (and I have the wrists of an 8 year old girl).

+ Controller doesnt weight eight tonnes either.

:-

After lusting for a PS3 and then owning one i would definitley say do not get a PS3. They are overpriced and the games are not that good. I was lucky that i made my money back when i sold it. If you can still get those 360's for £129 i would go with that.

Elaborate, that would help. :)

As someone could just mention Final Fantasy, Resident Evil & Metal Gear etc.

:-

Elaborate, that would help. :)

As someone could just mention Final Fantasy, Resident Evil & Metal Gear etc.

Final Fantasy went massively downhill from 10 and 13 looks like a pile of wank, Resident Evil is multiplatform and also not staggering release dates. Metal Gear Solid is the only true PS3 exclusive though there is talk of it going to the 360 once they figure out how to condense it down/put it on a number of discs.

Here is a list of awesome games exclusive to Xbox that won't be on PS3 anytime soon;

Halo 3

Fable 2

Gears Of War series

Banjo Kazooie

Ace Combat series

Infinite Undiscovery

Lost Oddysey

Ninja Gaiden series

Viva Pinata

All great games/series.