122 members have voted

1. 1. What do you label your self as?

• Chav
    • Emo
    • Gangster
    • Grunge
    • Punk
    • Other <-- Please explain

I wear Nike running shoes because they're comfy, I wear skinny jeans because they're comfy, I wear mosh shorts because they're comfy, I wear band tees so people know that I love bands they've never heard of, obviously, slash because they're usually cheap on ebay and they're comfy.

What do all those things have in common? I'm comfortable in all of them.

you what? i dont know if its just me, but my nuts dont fit, like seriously.

Other.

I listen to a variety of music, and dress in different styles (casual, summery, emo etc).

Only music I don't listen or dress to is rap/chav, I really don't get what is good looking or presented about trackies.

Sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion on what they wear and why, contrastingly people who wear trackies may dispise my dress sense.

I'm not a chav, I'm not "Emo", I'm not a 'Gangster', I don't listen to grundge/wear that sorta stuff, I don't listen to punk/wear that sorta stuff.

As gay as it sounds, I'm 'me'. I listen to a variety of music, I partake in a range of hobbies, and I don't think that, like many people, I actually fit into one easy little stereotype?

Almost explains everyone? lol

I used to wear burberry socks, addias trackies tucked in to them with rock ports stripey fred perry jumpers and a nike hat on the back of my head.

im currently sat here in girls jeans, a t shirt max t sent me and a white belt with nike high tops. and a fringe past my eyes.

and tnite im going out so ill probly wear my armani shirt and jeans with pair a fancy pointy shoes

clothes dont determine who people are.

also my playlists consist of stuff like:

mc neeko

hatebreed

happy hardcore

new found glory

hans zimmer

ive even got some classcal on there

music doesnt determine who people are either.

Edited by Hugh Hefner

clothes dont determine who people are.

I have to disagree to an extent. There is a lot of psychology involved with clothing. When you first meet someone the first thing you notice is what they're wearing; by this you build up your own profile of that person within seconds, but ovbiously when you get to know them you may figure out you were completely wrong.

You buy clothes you like, and whatever you buy says a little something about your interests/hobbies, tastes/style - so your clothes do say a lot about you.

I wouldnt like to place me in a box. As for clothes. Don't have a style. I wear what looks good, If that happens to be skinny jeans a tee and a pair of Etnies. or weather its a pair of joggers, nike courts and a hoody. I'm still the same guy.

Music dont some me up either. I can go from listening to Lamb of God to Ludacris. At the min I like a7x next week it could be Dizzee Rascal.

I'd describe my stile as Kanye west style. Hip hop style

I love nike, Ato, with hoodies and T-s, button down sweaters, cardigans..

Also love bags.....All must be pretty colorful. :rolleyes:

But I don't copy Kane's style. I'm trying to find smth new, add a bit from myself