Happy Birthday

Towler

How does this warrant it's own topic?

Let's do it for every member eh? That's about 40 useless topics a day.

Why not just dedicate the entire forum to hollow, meaningless birthday greetings?

Don't worry, there won't be one for you. Just because there's 2 today doesn't mean that you can jump to the conclusion that there's 40 of them every day... Prat.

Happy Birthday Ben

Why not just dedicate the entire forum to hollow, meaningless birthday greetings?

thanks man. Really appreciate it. Im glad your thinking of me on my special day.

p.s: cheers to all the other folks :)

Edited by ben_travis

f**k off... grumpy b*****d

Ben Travis is a well knowen and respected member of the forum just like Mr Simpson. How dare you come on here with your disgraceful attitude towards the celebration of this magical date.

Infact I hope you fall off your bike and chip your nail and skin your knee.

In all seriousness… lighten the hell up, its posted in the bloody chit chat section. Ill be making sure I send you a seasons greetings card for all the bloody greeting and crying you do on here.

MORE LIKE BENT RAVIS.

AMIRITE?

i have waited 6 years for someone to pick up on the anagram that my name makes. and you have figured it out.

You win a mars bar.

happy birthdayyyy!

although I heard you bought a xc bike???? after ripping into me and jamie. Cheeky english b*****d! :P

have a good one

difference is i bought an xc bike knowing it was for that purpose. You both bought them thinking you were going to become the next steve peat