Nonsensical Chain Of Posts

NVWOCI WVS

Ridiculously bored, and thought this might be fun:

Anyone can make a post in here, saying whatever they want, but it is not allowed to be a response to any previous post. Nothing about it is allowed to be vaguely logical, but it has to read on from the previous post. Understand? So it kindof make a completely nonsense story, that just keeps going.

GO!

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

Ohhh, My head! What the hell had Mike spiked the punch with This time?

Something squirmed by my side. I absently stroked the furry being.. Wait a

second! I don't own a dog.. A wet nose slid across my chest, followed by a warm

tongue. It found a nipple, and teased the flesh into hardness.. I groaned

quietly. The other one was also attacked. A paw grasped my erection.. Now wait

just one cotton-pickin' Min... The 'Page' licked my stomach. Page? I opened my

eyes in time to watch a bear-like creature slide it's black lips around my red

cock-tip.. My?!? The thing was almost a foot-long, with a pointed tip. The

monster throbbed in the creature's paws, as it rotated them around the fleshy

pole. I groaned again.. Who, or whatever it was, the being had talent. A knock

came at a door. I scanned the room. A large bed, a creature slowly engulfing my

cock, coats-of-arms.. Just Great! "My Lord..." Uh, oh... Now I'm in for it!

"Enter and be welcome." Now where the hell did that come from? Out of reflex,

the being I now inhabited had spoken. 'Ok body,' I said to myself, 'It's your

show...' The creature, very much male, if what my claws curled around was any

indication, sucked quietly on me.

Do you love to play Super Mario Brothers on the Classic Nintendo System? Do you like to get tagged from behind while you do it? This is the post for you then.

You must know your way around the game before we meet, must be open to anal sex, also able to fake an orgasm is a plus.

I will send you the address to a hotel and a room number. When you arrive the door will be open. Please come in close and lock the door and close the shades if they are still open. I will be in the bathroom and the door will be closed. Turn on the TV and the Nintendo. Remove all of your clothing. Turn off all lights in the room and kneel down on the bed so you are directly in the light of the TV. You need to be facing the TV with your butt in the air pointed toward the pillows on the bed.

Press the start button on the controller when you are ready. I will hear the sound and turn the light off in the bathroom and come out. You will not look directly at me, only look at the TV. When the first level starts I will begin to finger you and lick you. I will be using lots of lube as well.

When you reach the end of level one, make sure to trigger the fireworks. This is vital to the entire experience. I must hear the fireworks. When level 2 begins and Mario walks into the pipe, I will penetrate you. You may say things like, "MORE", "HARDER", "YES", "f**k ME", but nothing else. I will continue having sex until the level ends. DO NOT take the secret level skip. If you die I will pull out and spank you until the level restarts.

When you reach the flag you must again trigger the fireworks, and also orgasm. I will pull out. When the 1-3 starts I will penetrate your ass. You are allowed to say something like "OH GOD", "YES", OR "IT HURTS" no other conversation is allowed.

When level 1-4 starts I will alternate between holes as I see fit. You may beg me to cum inside or outside of you, depending on what you want. When boss falls and you reach the princess I will pull out and blow my load where you have convinced me I want too. You may then say something like "Thanks", "It was great", "I loved it", "Don't stop"

If I am impressed you may continue playing and I will continue to pleasure you. If I am not, I will turn the Nintendo Off and return to the bathroom. At this time you may clean your self with the towel that is beside the bed. Turn the lights on, redress yourself and leave.

I may come back out and talk to you as you dress but the conversation will most likely be short and revolve around scheduling another time to get together.

And these also stagger from wine and reel from beer:

Priests and prophets stagger from beer

and are befuddled with wine;

they reel from beer,

they stagger when seeing visions

they stumble when rendering decisions.

All the tables are covered with vomit

and their is not a spot without filth.

Who is he try to teach?

To whom is he explaining his message?

To children weaned from their milk,

to those just taken from the breast?

For it is,

Do and do, do and do,

rule on rule, rule on rule

and little there, and little there...

Chocolate Rain

Some stay dry and others feel the pain

Chocolate Rain

A baby born will die before the sin

Chocolate Rain

The school books say it can't be here again

Chocolate Rain

The prisons make you wonder where it went

Chocolate Rain

Build a tent and say the world is dry

Chocolate Rain

Zoom the camera out and see the lie

При эксплуатации интернет-приложений с повышенными требованиями к вычислительным ресурсам и скорости обмена трафиком оборудование размещают на технологической площадке в дата-центре провайдера.

Размещение на технологических площадках Центра обработки данных DEMOS обеспечивает круглосуточную доступность и сбалансированную связность, техническую поддержку и мониторинг оборудования в режиме 24х7.

Оборудование может быть также предоставлено на условиях аренды.

При необходимости размещения большого объема оборудования Вы можете арендовать стойку!!!!!!!!!!

With the operation of Internet- applications with the increased requirements for the computational resources and the rate of the exchange of traffic they place equipment on technological area in the date- center of provider. Arrangement on the technological areas of the data processing center OF DEMOS ensures twenty-four hour accessibility and balanced connectedness, technical support and monitoring equipment in the regime of 24[kh]7. Equipment can be also given under lease conditions. If necessary the arrangement of the large volume of equipment you can lease counter!!!!!!!!!!

Rationalising intelligent thought has been a new found fondness for me , classically identifying the reasons and undertsanding behind government and recognising the difference between policy and art. Children have this and many other abilities yet we choose to ignore many of the forthright talents in fileds such as crochet, fencing, amateur dramatics, jai-ali, tobacco manufacture and neuroscience. Without harvesting the ingestion of such remarkable talents in all dolphins, not just the young, we make mockery of ourselves and the nature with which we choose to define ourselves as NOT porpoise's. Dildo's and other sex toys manufactured for infants will become common place by the year 19M1/11, and preparation for this libertine lifestyle began shortly before tea time 16 moons ago. This will be our creed and our community, for we shall rise, as one, the democratic republic of Section7.

Peter Haydon is a rabbit, and everything you do is a balloon.

Stock cubes.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Sometimes in life, there are moments that define us, not as people; with individual characteristics, not as nationalities: with our own cultures and believes, or by showing what seperates us from the animal kingdom, but moments that make us the alpha-male, the dominating one in life.

One such moment occurred the other night, nothing much happenned, and to no-one in particular, but i realised at that point, watching Abi Taylor wrestle a bloke to the ground, after he ordered a vodka and lime, that this was the girl for me, and that no matter what happened in life, shed be my alpha-male, and shed always be the leader of my pack, id follow in her footsteps,place her on a pedestal, and hold a place in my heart for her, for now and for eternity. Unfortunately when i did this, she realised how i was also weak, and girl like, so at that point, she ripped out my heart, and told me to replace it with one as cold as stone, as if i was ever to be the women for her, id need to man up a bit.

At this point i was shattered, and life felt meaningless, i knew i couldnt have her,in my current state, but knew i couldnt change my state, as if i was to do that, my desires for her would change, and even if i wanted to change i couldnt, as no matter how much i tried to change. I knew there was no reciept for a broken heart...

• 1 year later...

A British DJ has come underfire from mental health groups after playing Van Halen's "Jump" moments before a suicidal woman leapt from a bridge.

Steve Penk was broadcasting on 96.2FM The Revolution recently when four lanes of the M60 had to be closed because of the drama.

As police attempted to talk the woman down, a listener phoned in to request the rock classic, which was then aired.

Isaac Asimov was criticized for the general absence of sexuality and of extraterrestrial life in his science fiction. Asimov once explained that his reluctance to write about aliens came from an incident early in his career when Astounding's editor John Campbell rejected one of his early science fiction stories because the alien characters were portrayed as superior to the humans. He decided that, rather than write weak alien characters, he would not write about aliens at all. Nevertheless, in response to these criticisms he wrote The Gods Themselves, which contains aliens, sex, and alien sex.