Nonsensical Chain Of Posts

NVWOCI WVS

• 4 weeks later...

Recently following the large influx of music I have on my computer, and never actually played, I decided to click the 'play all' button and see what happens. Admittedly at first a few queer songs came up that made me ashamed but then I listened some more and found some real gems I never knew I had or heard before. Also as I dont appreciate the file size of a single MP3, I never delete them and so I managed to listen to a few songs of varying genre and see how much my listening taste has changed.

Effective airport security ?

I used to work for NAVSEA. Basically, I blew things up for a living. Shortly after 9/11, I was flying from Dulles to Norfolk. Earlier that day, I'd been out on a test. Set off a 60-lb charge. The plume drifted down over my jacket and backpack, which were laying on the ground outside our bombproof trailer.

Going through Dulles Airport , I was randomly selected to be swabbed for explosive residue. "Oh shit," I thinks to myself. As they're swabbing down my backpack, I'm trying to recall the number for security at our base. I'm picturing what I'm going to say to the security personnel when I get flagged as way, way f**king positive for nitrates. I'm getting out my cellphone as they put the swab in the sniffer box.

Nothing. Not. A. Thing. I was *covered* in explosive residue and decomposition products, and they did not so much as look at me twice.

Something the politically correct lefties and conservative righties can agree on - CENSORSHIP.

The Italian politician, Alessandra Mussolini, (the granddaughter of Benito Mussolini - nuff said), wants to place restrictions and public health warnings on the movie Paranormal Activity.

Because, a horror movie might actually horrify some viewers?! Where do these idiots come up with such narrow-minded intolerance? Oh yeah, she's the granddaughter of Benito Mussolini.

• 4 weeks later...