Partz 12 - Stock

PaRtZ

I know alot of you have been waiting for this, so I'll spare you the wait, I finished the video. Don't expect anything mega, im still getting used to the bike, I need help on taps to back wheel for certain but anyway here it is:

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Hope you enjoy :) Merry Christmas

You rode better on the mod. And you need to get rid of that super nice classic Giant fork before you snap it. I'd hate to see that go. Give it to someone who actually has a Giant. Otherwise good riding! A lot better than you think you are. Pretty big stuff there too.

You rode better on the mod. And you need to get rid of that super nice classic Giant fork before you snap it. I'd hate to see that go. Give it to someone who actually has a Giant. Otherwise good riding! A lot better than you think you are. Pretty big stuff there too.

Why, those forks are shit :S

Anyways enjoyed the video, found it a bit repetitive in placs but overall really good (Y)

Anyways enjoyed the video, found it a bit repetitive in placs but overall really good (Y)

Noted, to be honest I can't really do that many things yet but hopefully it'll get better :)

Looks like you've settled in well Matt, you look smoother on stock.

Try not to destroy this frame aye? :P

Calling me fat eh?.... b*****d...

Looking good my friend (Y)

Very enjoyable to watch, was that Rhos near the end?

Sam.

Yeah my favourite haunt, the paddling pool. Lots of algae around the side now so its awesome for skids hehe.

thanks for the replies guys, seems I've made a good choice then? :P

I liked that video alot! you are very smooth as most people said! but no one actually gave you tips on tapping which you asked for so im going to help you out there (Y)

The next time you try a tap focus mainly on tapping the front wheel. I wasnt very good at taps untill some one told me to do so and i improved at them quite a bit :)

The start of your vid was pretty well put together i reckon! made me wanna keep watching!

Good work man (Y)

keep it up!!

well impressed !!

you look loads more controlled on a big bike ! ACE !!!!!

really suits you. loved it !

on the taps, you seemed to be doing fine, if anything, hit it lower and hit it a harder.

dont worry about going over the bars, big wheels love wacking into stuff. !

:)