Damon_unwanted Clips!

Damon W

That one was fine (Y) Don't know as you could use much more mellow really :giggle:

The rap in video 6, that was too much. ...And I think you got told that rather a lot :P

The metal in 7(?), a lot of people didn't enjoy that.

I hate to admit it, but if you use something fairly simple and generic, people can't fault it :)

Anything like the stuff in this video would be bonza ;)

Edited by aener

Lovely video, glad to see its not another video with Drum and bass or metal in (even though I am fan of both, its just different and calming to have something like this).

It gave me a smile watching, with bits like the up to front with continued front hops, just makes trials seem less serious.

Also glad to see longer clips, so we can see a longer set-up before a gap or sidehop, and it fits well with the music of course.

Lovely video, glad to see its not another video with Drum and bass or metal in (even though I am fan of both, its just different and calming to have something like this).

It gave me a smile watching, with bits like the up to front with continued front hops, just makes trials seem less serious.

Also glad to see longer clips, so we can see a longer set-up before a gap or sidehop, and it fits well with the music of course.

exactly what i was going for, after all trials is all about fun, wether we like it or not, we ride because its good bit of pointless fun :)

Damon, upmost respect mate, you have unbeleivable power and the the technique to apply it. huge riding as always, one of the few TGS style riders that i really enjoy watching. cant wait for the full vid. brilliant choice on tune, cant go wrong with shadow adn that happens to be my fave tune of his, more please! :) good times (Y)

exactly what i was going for, after all trials is all about fun, wether we like it or not, we ride because its good bit of pointless fun :)

What's up with you these days? have you recently met the love of your life? You seem to be more thoughtful and sensitive... :giggle:

Edited by walker

what up with you these days? have you recently met the love of your life partener? you seem to be more thoughful and sensitive... :giggle:

lol

no, hahaha, i came out the closet, na kiddin :P . i went through abit of a bad patch in 08, cba to go into it like, but thats why on here maybe i lost my rag a few times or watver i think :)

iv decided im gna lern switzerland sqeekers! iv decided they cud b cool if used right!

I actually really enjoyed that. Always liked the song since i first watched ryan leech in manifesto. The track just seems to blend effortlessly with trials riding.

As for the riding itself, well, i don't think i need to say much to be honest. Silly big just doesn't quite cut it :P

holly shit nice one.

your so f**king tank now... your JACKEDD, cant even believe it haha.

nice riding and vid was decent, vid 8 better be coming haaha

edit: JACKED = Buff as f**k if you were wondering... f**k... natural? lol

Edited by joey vajda

I actually really enjoyed that. Always liked the song since i first watched ryan leech in manifesto. The track just seems to blend effortlessly with trials riding.

As for the riding itself, well, i don't think i need to say much to be honest. Silly big just doesn't quite cut it :P

Manifesto? are you sure... maybe it's just me?

that was perfect

cool tune,massive but smooth riding,damon style etc

keep it up, you are truly a legend

prefer lower bb now? :mellow:

Manifesto? are you sure... maybe it's just me?

this tune is from the leech section in the dvd "monkey style 2" :wub:

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

That rock to rock gap looks cleverly monsterous because of the take off angle damon positions his 09 pitbull, still impressive never the less. That sidehop at the end looks way bigger than 43ins claimed :o ive heard that damon's bunnyhops on his new rig are nothing short of superhuman!