Pet Hates

NVWOCI WVS

I don't quite know how to tell you this....

It was the fact that everyone was hitting on that style of hat and then somebody said Nottingham chavs wear them, directly under your post.

That's a totally different Hat because his hair come's out of it and he hardly look's like a f**king chav!

Not sure if its been said but English people saying american things because they watch the tele too much. f**k it here's a list of the words that piss me off.

Cool

Math

Pissed (meaning angry not drunk)

Go figure

TV (its a tele)

Saying the f**king date wrong it goes day, month, year.

And there are loads more but I'd get pissed off thinking about them

I've got no problem with americans saying this shite because they don't know any better but come on boys.

Not sure if its been said but English people saying american things because they watch the tele too much. f**k it here's a list of the words that piss me off.

Cool

Math

Pissed (meaning angry not drunk)

Go figure

TV (its a tele)

Saying the f**king date wrong it goes day, month, year.

And there are loads more but I'd get pissed off thinking about them

I've got no problem with americans saying this shite because they don't know any better but come on boys.

How the f**k is that american?

it's an abbreviation of 'pissed off'

which you'v said yourself!

"Sorry to be a pedant, but Muel's in the right, grammar-wise!

He was referring to "it" as the apostrophe, and the name (it) belongs to said apostrophe, so it has an apostrophe there :P E.g: "you don't even know Muel's name" not "you don't know Muels name"

Sorry to go on, it's kind of a compulsive thing :(

You're wrong.

Edited by James-M

-Limp handshakes (from guys/men) ..... seriously... you are not a 90 year old woman. Shake it like you mean it. ... and look me in the eyes when you do it too.

-Coworkers too antisocial to just say 'hello!' when they pass by.... seriously, common courtesy

-Mispellings in general... especially the their/they're/there and the 'would OF' instead of the correct 'would HAVE'.... RETARDS!

-Dyslexics getting extra time in exams... seriously, sorry if you are dyslexic but man... 15-30 mins extra on an exam can be pivotal. Why can't we all get that? Dyslexics aren't always going to have 'extra time' to finish things in life... so don't give them that luxury in public exams when more able non-dyslexics get screwed over by dyslexics just because of that stupid extra time.

and more..

-Limp handshakes (from guys/men) ..... seriously... you are not a 90 year old woman. Shake it like you mean it. ... and look me in the eyes when you do it too.

-Coworkers too antisocial to just say 'hello!' when they pass by.... seriously, common courtesy

-Mispellings in general... especially the their/they're/there and the 'would OF' instead of the correct 'would HAVE'.... RETARDS!

-Dyslexics getting extra time in exams... seriously, sorry if you are dyslexic but man... 15-30 mins extra on an exam can be pivotal. Why can't we all get that? Dyslexics aren't always going to have 'extra time' to finish things in life... so don't give them that luxury in public exams when more able non-dyslexics get screwed over by dyslexics just because of that stupid extra time.

and more..

That's exactly what confuses me!!! Perhaps earlier in school etc, but even now at University level dyslexics (one of my mates included) get loads of extra time!! Yet like you said, you don't extra time in industry if you're dyslexic...

people that ask a question like do you have sugar in your tea, and then do the exact opposite, especially when its worded like "you do have sugar in your tea"

and vegetarians, mainly because you offer them something meaty because its polite to and you forget they're a veg and they go phsyco on you

I really hate the thought of planes on the sea, if you know what I mean ? It really scares me to think of a plane floating on the sea, and the deep water underneath and stuff.

Really scares me.

And I hate the fact that I'm scared of something thats less dangerous than sky diving.

And these things are like my worst nightmare !!!!!!

wgolmp.jpg

ego1u9.jpg

Youtube Video -> Original Video

Not really much of a pet hate though is it...

Yeah, I REALLY hate them !

Every time I see a plane crash at sea or something like that it REALLY winds me up. I get annoyed about the fact that I can be so scared of something thats statistically never going to happen to me.