I'm Married

JT!

Why the jeans etc?

We're going to have the big traditional wedding* back home in the UK in half a decade or so, we'll have all the traditional wedding stuff at that, dress, stag doo, massive cake, honeymoon etc.

*Renewing of vows.

Not only could we not afford a big wedding, but none of my friends and family could be there. So we decided just to make fun and casual and do it how we wanted to.

The plan now is to sort out my immigration stuff, which'll allow me to work and travel to each country freely within a couple of months. Then we'll be living back in the UK permanently by 2015 (ish).

:)

But one question, how do your/her parents feel about all this.

Her Mum was fine with it, in fact it was probably her idea. Her Dad's an asshole and he has no say in anything.

My dad and his girlfriend were disappointed hey couldn't be there, but understood.

Sweet man!

Make it after August and you have a fat pants at your stag doo.

Gonna have everyone wearing ot pi lycra, with their forum name on the back of it.

He plans to have it in half a decade. thats after august einstein, not to mention, who said your invited, and who lets you have the ideas, its JT's stag doo,hes going to do it his way,(up until he gets stupidly drunk, and ends up duct taped to the back of a double decker bus wearing a mankini.

Her Dad's an asshole and he has no say in anything.

Just a geniune wondering, do you find yourself using more american words now you live there? Has your accent changed?

I used to know someone who went to live in america for 3 years or so, and when she came back it took her about 3 months to stop saying "cell" and so on.

Congratulations! I hope you're very happy together.

Just a geniune wondering, do you find yourself using more american words now you live there? Has your accent changed?

I used to know someone who went to live in america for 3 years or so, and when she came back it took her about 3 months to stop saying "cell" and so on.

My accent stays the same, although people say i speak slower while i'm here and adapt my voice so people can understand me. But i think it's more people getting used to my accent.

The words on the other hand, like gas, ass, aloooooooooominam i say now, and it's hard to switch back when i'm back at home.

great pics, liking the first 1 big time. you got snow early??

Snow fell here near the end of November and never melted. It snowed like 3ft in 12 hours. The snow will be around untill march.

Are you tall?

5"11'.

But Staci is 5"0.5' making me look huge.