T-f Car Meet V93 - October 11th - Rock Of Gibraltar

Prawny Baby

Just as a bit of a taste, these are a couple of bad camera phone pics from one of the roads that goes round here. They don't do it justice, but either way its a flimsy excuse to bump the thread!

jubiledrive-1.jpg

jubiledrive-2.jpg

jubiledrive-3.jpg

jubiledrive-5.jpg

jubiledrive-7.jpg

Very nice Steve, looking forward to this! Hopefully my car will be ready by then, been ordering parts this weekend for the service.

One question though, how bumpy are the roads? I might have to raise the front slightly :P

Bumpiness depends purely on where we go.

If people want to drive fast flowing A roads, or tighter windy A roads for that matter, they are reasonably smooth. But there are lots of awesome B/unclassified roads that are definitely on the bumpy side. They are great fun, but I dunno how many we will drive as they might be a bit slow/narrow for some of your guys cars. Lots of corners where 20mph feels quick and always the risk of tractors/sheep/etc.

So yeh I'd add a few mm of ride height(Y) I hope my clutch lasts. I've been running 12psi and heading on for 200hp for a week and its ruined my clutch, so I'm back down to 7psi and about 150mph, its holding at the moment.

Think i will raise the front, seeing as I scraped the front lip on the A43 (dual carriageway) going to Silverstone yesterday...

Twisty roads don't bother me anymore, the new coilovers have given the front end a tremendous amount of grip, it's just catching the bodywork that's the issue right now :P

Haha Jarrod, i was hopefully until i got even more bad news about the car.

I was more talking about the route, to see if i'd either come along to portsmouth, or meet you along the way if you are crossing a shorter route of mine.

Haha Jarrod, i was hopefully until i got even more bad news about the car.

I was more talking about the route, to see if i'd either come along to portsmouth, or meet you along the way if you are crossing a shorter route of mine.

If you want a lift there and back free of charge my passengers seats all yours !

Can someone summarise? I don't want to read 7 pages :(

Where and when.

Are bikes allowed? :)

Just read one then ;) (but make sure its page 6)

Although the clue is kinda in the title of the topic.

As for bikes, when aren't they aloud :)

Where and when are in the title :rolleyes:

I think bikes are a no because then it will turn into a TF ride where people with cool cars turn up, instead of a TF car meet. Also, its a pub, there won't be much riding there.

motorbikes, not trials bike!!

Anybody fancy meeting up before again somewhere and having a drive down?? My intercooler turned up about 10 minute's ago so it looks like I'm set for more power! You lot aren't leaving me this time!!!!

Oh really? I'm removing my air pump this weekend which should reduce parasitic loads on the engine (and produce some nice flames) ;)

I'm up for meeting on the way there as I'm kind of on the way...

Anybody fancy meeting up before again somewhere and having a drive down?? My intercooler turned up about 10 minute's ago so it looks like I'm set for more power! You lot aren't leaving me this time!!!!

Your passenger seat taken?

Edited by anzo

I just paid for a new engine, so unless me luck really is the worst on the planet right now, i may still be there. Good running in process too, so be on hand to tow me incase it all goes wrong haha.