Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Dreams on morphine are much more fun...

I was lay in a hospital bed drugged up to my eye balls when I dreamt that my feet were on fire. I kept slamming my feet into the bed as hard as I could to try and put them out, alas the doctor woke me up.

3am in the morning, woke up the entire ward; some patients thought I was having a fit - I got some funny looks the next day.

haha to that last bit :giggle:

Dreams on morphine are much more fun...

I was lay in a hospital bed drugged up to my eye balls when I dreamt that my feet were on fire. I kept slamming my feet into the bed as hard as I could to try and put them out, alas the doctor woke me up.

3am in the morning, woke up the entire ward; some patients thought I was having a fit - I got some funny looks the next day.

Why is it feet and kicking is so funny :giggle: plus the addition of fire!

A few years ago I remember having a dream in which I got a brand new minimoto, I was so chuffed and wanted to show all me mates. I took it to the park, got on it and it wouldn't move. So I looked down at the bike to see if there was anything immediately wrong with it. And it was a glass cereal bowl!?

Woke up liike; WTF?! A cereal bowl. And to this day, I can't work out/grasp the fact that I tried to ride a glass bowl.

I often have dreams that I am going to an important event (trials comp, birthday party etc) The whole dream will be me getting ready for the event but with things going wrong. I'll often have to run in my dreams, but its like I am running through water, I end up going 1mph....its so frustrating!

Sometimes I'll dream about a trials comp, but I never actually see any riding. Its usually me getting to the comp and forgeting my bike, or a wheel then I spend the entire comp searching for it. When I find what I am after the comp has finished and I have to go home.

I have never really had nightmares in the traditional sense, but there was this one dream that would repeat itself. It would be a white world....just white for infinity! Nothing there at all. Then lines and shapes would start shooting around. They would get faster and faster, then more and more of them, then an arrow shape bigger than you could ever imagine, it was almost infinite in size would just smash into the ground.......Thats when I would wake up, covered in sweat with a feeling somthing REALLY bad had happened, like I had murdered someone. It was the worst feeling in the world. It would take me a couple of mins to realise nothing had happened, but it was still shocking.

Ever fallen asleep with food in your mouth?

I did it about a month ago when pissed. Tuna, pasta and mayo, mouthful of it and then fell asleep...woke up about 6 hours later with the most horrendous taste in my mouth...

I went through a stage, when i was about 8, of dreaming it was christmas eve.. it felt so real.

Then i'd wake up and be so pissed off all day. I can even remeber my mum asking what was wrong and shouting "It's supposed to christmas dammit!"

Such a bastad of a dream, happended like 20 times.

Edited by georgieporgie

I still think the most annoying dream I've had, is when I would dream that I'd wake up, go the the shop and buy loads of food, then I go back to bed (still in my dream) and think 'Yeah, I'll eat that when I wake up!' then I'd actually wake up, and start wondering where all my food went!

Hated them dreams...bastards.

I still think the most annoying dream I've had, is when I would dream that I'd wake up, go the the shop and buy loads of food, then I go back to bed (still in my dream) and think 'Yeah, I'll eat that when I wake up!' then I'd actually wake up, and start wondering where all my food went!

Hated them dreams...bastards.

And then you wake up and you feel so hungry and have to tempt yourself away from the fridge.

Awful, awful dreams.

Had a pretty wierd dream last night;

Was living in a little thatched cottage in a village and there was a knock on my door, when I opened the door I was no longer in a village, but I was looking out at sea, so I must have been in a house on the coast, and there was a basket on the floor with a Baby Born doll, but the doll was alive and giggling, so I took in indoors. When I got indoors I wasn't in my little cottage I was inside one of those massive flats where all the braaaap braaaap live. The doll jumped out the basket, ran up the stairs and fell out the window on the landing. I looked over the window and I was a good 100ft up. Then I woke up...

:unsure:

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

I had a dream I went into a multistorey carpark, and I had to go past a pile of chavs to do it, and they seemed to want my bike so me and my mate went all the way to the top, saw they were still there, so then tried to find another exit, which we found in the form of a window in a posh kitcheny-stuff shop. In a garage. Yeah, so we chucked the bikes out and jumped the drop. That was the middle dream.

The first dream was in like a uni or something complex. The only bit I remember was a bit where this dude wanted to disappear for a mo, so he had me disguise myself as a security guard. Then, when real security guards came along, I got rumbled.

:S

And the final dream, the bit I remember was being in a box of a uni halls room, discussing them with Annie Lennox, and thinking, 'this is shit, you would blatanly rent a house, even if the halls room is free (which it was in the dream) just so you'd have some real space.

:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a bump...

Had this dream about 3 times now in the past week:

I'm fishing on Portsmouth beach and I fish out a dead body. This dead body's a girl and she has no ears, she looks frozen. I take her home because I don't want to tell anyone I've just fished a dead body out the sea and I try to flush her down my toilet, she gets stuck and her head's staring up at you from the bottom of the pan. The next morning I wake up turn on the news and the headline is - "Pair of ears found washed up on beach." Not being able to hold the guilt anymore, I run downstairs and wake up my mum, I say - "Mum, I've got some bad news" and she replies - "You're not pregnant are you?" I say no, and explain there's a dead body in my piping, she explains to me that in order to resolve this we must ring the hospital and they'll come and tear up my flooring to undo the piping to extract the girl's body. Then I wake up.

How odd.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (: