Dreams...

Jaffacakes

I cant be the only one that has insane dreams, that I can only remember for a hour or two. Im just interested what other people dream about, and how they reflect your personality...

I seem to have the most detailed dreams, last night for instance... I dreamt that I just arrived on a snowboard holiday with a couple of my friends. I just got there, and was heald up by my friend wanting to unpack, so we were 15 minutes late to go and get out ski passes, so we couldnt go night boarding! I was so pissed off :lol: We managed to find a dimly lit small slope near by, that had no ski lift. So we had a sesh-on there for hours, then found a packed bar or something and went there. I was outside it for some reason taking a pic of this building on my phone, and this huge scottish guy, that always jumps on me and yells when ever I see him when he's pissed. And yea, he jumped on me, ruined the photo, the surprise of seeing his there woke me up :(

I remember speaking to my friend on my phone, and after 10 minutes or so I said "Haha, this phone call will be expensive. Im in France". Also Im really consious of time, we got their at 5 and the lift pass place closed at 6, we got their at 6:15, got to the bar at 9. Its just wierd how its so detailed...

I wish I was still sleeping, I was so happy...

I had this dream for years and years, where I was stood on this flat black surface and there was nothing around me, nothing at all, no other people and no objects, just me, and then I'd look up and there would be this meteor flying towards me, but it was coming at me incredibly slowly and I knew I was going to die, just before the meteor hit me I'd wake up screaming, crying and sweating.

Another dream I had for years was how I was part of the Jack and the Beanstalk. I also used to dream alot about drowning, which was scary. Last night I had a dream I stole 100 pairs of GHD's and hid them in a public toilet. I've had that dream several times now...

I often get very weird dreams, the weirdest ones seem to be after a moderatley heavy night out. I often dream that i've missed important events, or are in massive trouble for something.

I also sleepwalk very rarely (That I know of...), In my first week of marine training I dreamt I was wandering around the accomodation block, then I woke up for real in the landing area, locked out of my corridoor with noone else around. I had to walk across the base wearing very little to the accommodation office to get them to let me in :lol: This was also on the same night someone drew a massive cock on the wall, thankfully the cctv showed that it wasn't me, I was shitting myself incase it was me that did it without realising...

I have a ritual now to prevent my dreams because when i have them they scare the living crap out of me! its always something that will happen in the future or something that might happen if i cant prevent it. I dreamt that my girlfriend would of gotten mugged and she nearly did. she got stalked nearly all the way to where we were meeting then she phoned me on the way and when i arrived the guy turned round and walked back!

I get tonnes of weird dreams

Last nights one was in two parts, but I can only remember part 2 now. I was Harry Potter and everyone was expecting me to go and fight Voldemort in this abandoned house in my town. And then I was like "Why don't you fight the most dangerous wizard of all time?" and then they're like "Your the chosen one" and i was like "Typical" in the end I went on the house saw Voldemort and we started talking then I woke up

I have a ritual now to prevent my dreams because when i have them they scare the living crap out of me! its always something that will happen in the future or something that might happen if i cant prevent it. I dreamt that my girlfriend would of gotten mugged and she nearly did. she got stalked nearly all the way to where we were meeting then she phoned me on the way and when i arrived the guy turned round and walked back!

"nearly got mugged" lol.

I suffer quite bad from Lucid dreaming(generally after eating cheese). so quite often get dreams which are basically hallucinations of stuff around me

Things ive seen whilst being dreaming whilst semi awake include dreaming that i was lying in my bed, picking my phone up whilst dreaming,and having it open like a garage door, which was infact the wall across from my bed, woke up with my phone in my hand.

another one i remember quite vividly from several years ago, was being woken from my bed by the sound of seagulls,gettin up, sticking on some clothes, and going down what i thought where lighthouse stairs, opening the door, and remember it just being water, no outside, i was trapped, the lighthouse door opened onto the sea, so i sat there for ages...thinking i was going to die, when a boat floated past, i jumped in this boat, but there were no oars, nothing, so i sat there again thinking i was going to die...again crying my eyes out. When i woke up, i was without a word of a lie, sat on an airbed id pulled out from behind my mates sofa, in his student house. Even though id fell asleep in his spare bedroom the previous night.

One of my strangest ever night time occurances (not calling it a dream, as i dont exactly know what it was happened around 2 years ago, was staying at my mates at the time, stayed in and played xbox so we could afford to go out on the saturday night, we got fairly wasted, and ate rather a lot of domino's (the pizza, not actually domino's we wernt that wasted)) and then went to bed, a couple of hours later, my mates GF's best mate, and a girl who I used to kind of see every now and again, turned up. She ended up jumping into bed with me, and all was well. At this point I fell asleep, and things got a little strange to say the least. Thse are my memories: I woke up in the bed, with the girl next to me, i looked over at the clock and it was 3:27, i got up out of the bed to go for a piss, as i got up, i walked past another housemates door(which existed), which was partially open, inside it was dark, but there was music, and the odd strobe light (which definitely didnt exist). I carried on walking down their landing, I then came to a open archway on my right(which doesnt exist, its just a solid wall with the aformentioned housemates bedroom on the other side of it), in there it was light, bunch of people just sitting chatting, basically a pub style environment, Walked into the bathroom(which exists, to find a scouse lad sat in the bath crying(who definitely didnt exist), went for a piss, and walked past all this shit again, and got back in to bed, but as shed now layed out on the bed from our nice little spoon position, i had to sit up in the top corner of bed against 2 walls. The next thing i knew, i was awake, sat up in the corner of the bed between 2 walls, with betty lay next to me, taking up more than her fair share of room, and the clock next to me said 3:32.

Now im not quite sure what went on there, whether i dreamt the whole lot, and just woke up at 3:32, like that. Whether i got up and went for a piss in my sleep, dreaming all that stuff, whether i was actually awake, got up to go for a piss and hallucinated everything and then just snapped out of it when i got back to the bedroom. But that last one freaked me out that night.

Also while sharing a bed with someone else, i remember dreaming that they where lieing there, and just seeing like a burst of polaroid snaps(kind of one on top of the other, took in a burst as the camera moved slightly) of them asleep, then woke up to find them in exactly that position. obviously id seen the image of them in that position whilst i was asleep, and probably took in each image as my head moved slightly, but had somehow dreamt/hallucinated them into a set of polaroid snaps, layed up like that one on top of another. and come round moments later.

Lucid dreams are funny...

where you sort of wake up inside the dream, and can take control.

When I did it, the only time, I.. summoned, for want of a better word... this rather nice lass that went to the same school as me. This was ages ago now :P

I hate it when I'm half a sleep then I begin a dream, or in the dream, if I fall over or summin i wake up having a spasm

Haha, this has amused me greatly.

I think thats to do with blood pressure or somthing (this may be an epic urban legend) but your body forces you to move or somthing to prevent you dying....

I hate it when I'm half a sleep then I begin a dream, or in the dream, if I fall over or summin i wake up having a spasm

i get that sometimes!! i remember this one dream i was just stepping off a curb and somehow fell over followed by a full blown spasm hands in air and waving about like i was going to stop my fall. cracked up cos it was so funny :P

Once, I dreamed that there was this guy calling me names, and I was annoyed, so I kicked him as hard as I could.

However, I was also well aware that I was in bed, and that if I kicked, I would be kicking the wall. Still, the dream had enough hold on me that, despite me thinking, 'don't f**kING KICK THE WALL!' I full-on booted the wall. f**k me, that hurt.

I'm a crap sleeper and last night I didn't get to sleep until about 2am, again. Anyway, kept on waking up in between dreams, so I must of had about 5 dreams, and of the ones I can remember...

Dream 1) In my first dream I was stood on a station platform, and I received a phone call telling me all trains were cancelled and so I must walk. I began walking and a car pulled over and offered me a lift, when I got in I realised the man driving was Archie from Eastenders. He took me to the Vic and told me he was going to bury me in Den's grave (he was buried in the Vic's cellar years ago.) He took out a shovel, went to hit me and I woke up.

Dream 2) Yet another dream about stealing GHD's, only this time I stole them from the Apple Shop in Southampton... I ran with 3 pairs into Topman, but it wasn't the Southampton Topman it was the Stoke-On-Trent / Hanley Topman. Inside there was the Damon Watson lookalike - (Yes! In Hanley's Topman is a man who looks like Damon Watson.) and 3 policemen, they tried to arrest me but I ran outside onto Hanley highstreet (Yes, I switched from being in Southampton to Hanley.) and I hid behind this van that sells dead nice burgers, the lady working inside saw me and offered me a burger, but specifically with no onions. I said yeah, and when I went to eat the burger I woke up with my hands infront of my face as if I was really holding a burger.

Dream 3) I'm stood alone in this park near my old house, and Danny and his family walk around the corner in the same manner that the football thugs do on the film Cass. They couldn't see me, because they walked right through me, and so I looked around and saw my family walking round the corner, war broke out, police and ambulances arrived and I woke up.

Tadaaa.

I dont dream much no more, used to have a really surreal dream but since baby arrived I can honestly say I can't remember any of my dreams, probably due to the fact am being waken up every few hours by a screaming baby.

The Surreal dream I have is quite wierd, I seem to be in a room with objects in the distance (normally a ball or a train or something, seems quite close to start with), everything around me is a blank canvas, When I move around its like i am seeing everything through a huge fish eye, when I reach for something I seem to move slowly towards it but my body extends towards it in a slow motion style, and the object seems to move further and further away. Can't explain it properly but it feels wierd. Thats a recurring one I have had for years.

Frooty

I had a rare dream last night, i was driving a hire car, a shitty old VW polo or something, just driving down the front and got stuck at traffic lights, someone beeped I slipped on the clutch and nudged the car in front, then we got out and i started arguing with him because her said "Oh im going to need to take this to a garage now, get a whole new bumper etc its a brand new car." so i got on my hands and knees and there wasn't a mark on it, so i said "what the f**k are you going to say to them? Theres nothing wrong with my car" went on for ages.

Drunken dreaming is the best