Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Well it's not so much my dream. But my mates.

And well me laughing at his dream while he is talking in his sleep.

Me and two others staying round a mates one. One guy falls to sleep easy and etc he went off to sleep. Then about half hour later me and other mate talking. And the one asleep just starts shouting "cheese its". He keeps shouting this for some time. So then my other mate who is awake says "who the f*ck you talking to". My mate who is asleep says "you you tw*t".

Was soon funny.

Oh and once i slept walked down stairs, into our dinning room where our computers used to be. I managed to go for a pee in the in. With precise accuracy i must say.

Edited by bigamac

When i wake up from a dream / nightmare more often than not they then happen in real life usually that day......pretty much exactly how i drempt them.

Thats scares the flying shit out of me !

seriously no joke

I get that too, it really freaks me out

My latest dream was picking a chocolate bar in Woolworths, but i had 6 arms

It was fun

had some tripped out dream about the bar i work at:

started work late one day and all the staff were different. i got to work as usual, but then i noticed all the girls were midgets and couldnt reach the glasses so i spent the night getting glasses off of the shelf... also they all wore sexy santa outfits... good times

I had a weird one last night:

Someone left me some chavved up clio, but when I finally got to see it, it was a nicely spec'd BMW. When I touched it it bounced across the car-park and smashed into the store and made the store fall down.

Then I ran over, got in it, drove off - and it started spinning 360 randomly. Wasn't able to do a thing about it.. :ermm:

Weird dream last night. My family where at my local river but as we stood, a theme park was being built around us. I looked at the sky and there was a multi-coloured swirl. Looked again and i could clearly see Paris in the background. The swirls turned into an enormous tornado and was destroying the Eifel tower. I saw it come towards me and was telling everyone to leave because it was coming. Everyone was oblivious to a huge tornado coming towards us. I ran to the car trying to drag my family. Then it was alll calm like when your in the eye of a tornado. It went black and i was in a tunnel then a turtle with two shells and a green baby with red eyes were telling me it was normal and to find my own stuff. I was freaked out by the turtle and baby and was asking who they were, but they couldn't hear me. That really aggravated me .Then everyone else at the river was in the tunnel and started singing twinkle twinkle little star. Then I was out of the tunnel and everything was as it should. No mre Paris background, no theme park.

So yea.

Edited by bikeperson45

Dreamt that I got with this bird I like a fair bit atm. Bit disapointing when I woke up and realised it was a dream.

Bummer..

EDIT: Also told some ginger boy that he was a f**king fanny and decked him (he shared a name with a guy whos a cock in real lfe, however in the dream he was short-ish and ginger which he very much isnt in real life.) This may have had somthing to do with watching rise of the footsolider before I went to sleep though.

Edited by Tom_

I had 2 dreams both about dogs. Can really only remember the first one where I walked into a room and there were a few dog that seemed to stand on 2 legs and kill each other. Then I woke up.

I reckon its cos there was some huge dog on the bus on the way home last night.

Last night I had a dream I was on the train and there was no one else on there bar me and the ticket man. Since the ticket man had no one else's tickets to check he came and sat down with me at one of the tables and said - "When there's just one person but me on the train, the windows freeze and we come to a standstill and dementors will suck out your soul." And I was like, "okay..." So anyway, we were talking about Windows Vista and all of a sudden the train stopped in the middle of nowhere and the windows froze. I looked out the window and it was pitch black, I turned back to ask the ticket man what was wrong and he was gone. All of a sudden these dementors came at me and I reached into my pocket to pull out a wand - which looked uncannily like a McDonalds straw; either way, I cast the Patronus Charm and the dementors went away and the train started moving again. When I got back into Winchester train station the ticket man asked me if I'd seen Natalya Rudakova, I looked at him and realised it was Jason Statham. He pulled out a gun and I fell to my knees and then woke up.

I think I watch too many movies and visit fast food restaurants too much...

Weird dream.

My mum used to have this friend called Leanne, and Leanne, in my dream was the foster parent of me and my second youngest sister Laura. We lived in the typical council house on the typical council estate, and rather stereotypically we were surrounded by drug and violence related gangs.

My bed, in my room, faced the window and the window had no curtains and no netting, so every night I could look out and see what was happening, and every night I'd swear there was a man at the window with a gun, and so I'd run into my younger sister's room and sleep on the floor. One night, my sister stayed at a friends and so I HAD to sleep in my room, like normal I looked at the window and there was a man there with a gun and so I covered my head with the duvet and went to sleep.

The next morning I was reading the newspaper and it turned out a lady down the road was shot by a man standing at her bedroom window. Leanne sent me to school (and this is where my mum's real life boyfriend comes in) in a lorry driven by my mum's boyfriend. At school I confessed to my friend Kari (who I havn't seen since year 5) that I was pregnant with Danny's baby (no, I'm not really, don't worry!) and that I didn't know what to do because I was so young. She told me to contact my real dad (who I also havn't seen in about 3 years, and who put me up for adoption in my dream). So, I went to school and when I got home the evening went and I went to bed, again I saw the man at the window, and this time I realised it was my dad. I screamed and ran downstairs.

God knows what happened next but it was daytime again and I was looking out the lounge window and my dad was parading the streets with this rifle, and his wife (my stepmother) was with him; he was screaming "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTERS?!" and kicking down doors and screaming at people, shooting them with the rifle.

The I woke up.

Hmph.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

Weird dream.

My mum used to have this friend called Leanne, and Leanne, in my dream was the foster parent of me and my second youngest sister Laura. We lived in the typical council house on the typical council estate, and rather stereotypically we were surrounded by drug and violence related gangs. My bed, in my room, faced the window and the window had no curtains and no netting, so every night I could look out and see what was happening, and every night I'd swear there was a man at the window with a gun, and so I'd run into my younger sister's room and sleep on the floor. One night, my sister stayed at a friends and so I HAD to sleep in my room, like normal I looked at the window and there was a man there with a gun and so I covered my head with the duvet and went to sleep. The next morning I was reading the newspaper and it turned out a lady down the road was shot by a man standing at her bedroom window. Leanne sent me to school (and this is where my mum's real life boyfriend comes in) in a lorry driven by my mum's boyfriend. At school I confessed to my friend Kari (who I havn't seen since year 5) that I was pregnant with Danny's baby (no, I'm not really, don't worry!) and that I didn't know what to do because I was so young. She told me to contact my real dad (who I also havn't seen in about 3 years, and who put me up for adoption in my dream). So, I went to school and when I got home the evening went and I went to bed, again I saw the man at the window, and this time I realised it was my dad. I screamed and ran downstairs. God knows what happened next but it was daytime again and I was looking out the lounge window and my dad was parading the streets with this rifle, and his wife (my stepmother) was with him; he was screaming "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTERS?!" and kicking down doors and screaming at people, shooting them with the rifle.

The I woke up.

Hmph.

You're doing it again :(

USE THE ENTER KEY!