Dreams...

Jaffacakes

I had a rare dream last night, i was driving a hire car, a shitty old VW polo or something, just driving down the front and got stuck at traffic lights, someone beeped I slipped on the clutch and nudged the car in front, then we got out and i started arguing with him because her said "Oh im going to need to take this to a garage now, get a whole new bumper etc its a brand new car." so i got on my hands and knees and there wasn't a mark on it, so i said "what the f**k are you going to say to them? Theres nothing wrong with my car" went on for ages.

Drunken dreaming is the best

I had a similar dream. I was driving round in an old green car from the 80's or something the front bumper on it was a slightly lighter shade of green and it had a very square front end. I remember it being a hatchback and the headlights being really good on it too. I was coming up to a load of traffic and I couldn't control the car properly and my feet slipped off the pedals and I ended up with my legs crossed. I think I drove to the auctions where they sell returned costco stuff in it.

It was very strange indeed.

I have a massive problem with dreaming that school/work/arrangements for the day have been cancelled about half an hour before i have to get up. So in this semi conscious dream i always turn my alarm clock off and then am late for everything :(

I get some really messed up dreams, they make no sense at all.

The one last night;

I was driving down the motorway, when I heard some knocking. I stopped and went into the garage and got WD40, opened the boot and found this girl (who I actually know) in the boot, on her side. I pulled her out, and threw her into a bed by the side of the car (in the forecourt :mellow: ) - went to jump in, and woke up.

As far as i'm concerned, how can you not :S Too a certain extent anyways.

You dream what's on your mind, what you worry about, or the kind of things you're prone to thinking about cos of your personality. Dreams can definately show things about your life, situations your in and your state of mind.

Usually my dreams dont make any sense at all...

One I had not to long ago was veryyyy fked upp :blink:

I was at school, but everyone were turtles, including me. Like Cartoon turtle kind of thing,

And we just figured out that our new teacher was a Lizard, and she looked really creepy for a pet... like very evil.

and I went home and told my brother about my new teacher and he said " Dont you get it? Lizards eat turles."

And then I woke up terrified for some reason :blink:

This dream is 100% true.

When I look back at it I laugh my arse off lol

Its more likely she's worried that her family don't approve of her relationship with Danny, and that if anything started to go awry, all hell could break loose.

Something like that.

I used to be good at this :shifty:

Yeah, post your dream, I'll have a stab at interpretting it for you, maybe.

Pretty sure though sometimes your brain just plays you stuff for joke.

Edited by Bruce Lee

That graves thing is pretty weird.

Sometimes your subconscious seems to figure out stuff, and uses dreams to transmit between sub- and normal consciousness. Maybe you subconsciously knew what you needed to do to improve your riding. It may have helped seeing yourself using these techniques, makes it a bit more relevant.

Sleep paralysis is the worst. I've only had it twice, but the first time was sh!t scary. I dreamt that I was in my road, on my own in the dark, and I fell over and couldn't move. There was a car coming up behind me and I knew that if I didn't get away, he was gonna kidnap or rape me (lol). I was then aware that I was half awake and half asleep. I couldn't move at all and I could barely breathe. It was horrible, being semi-consious and knowing what was going on when I couldn't move, I actually thought I was going to die.

The second time I can't remember too well, but I remember lying facing my wardrobe and I was shouting things at my brother like 'You're a c**t, f**king dickhead' etc., 'cus I share a room with him, then I fully woke up making a groaning sound. I asked him if I was just making a weird sound n he was like "Yeh, what the f**k was that about?!'. Weird stuff.

I had a rather odd dream last night, I met some girl in a club and got talking, turned out I met her the night previous but I didn't recall, but we ended up going out together and she was only 16....

Then I woke up...None of it made sense at all, but the girl in question was a friend of a friend who I met once, except she's 20ish. Rather strange none the less.

Anyone ever have reoccurring dreams, where it's about the same on different occasions? I have one, and it only happens when I get pretty sick with a fever.

I am a little kid again in a poorly lit room. Not scary or anything. Standing on a giant piano bench playing a giant piano. Maybe it's 50x the size of a normal one.

Don't recall any sensible music. Funny how it only seems to show up when I'm sick.

Other than that, usual occasional dreams that I can only remember for a bit.

Anyone ever have reoccurring dreams, where it's about the same on different occasions? I have one, and it only happens when I get pretty sick with a fever.

I am a little kid again in a poorly lit room. Not scary or anything. Standing on a giant piano bench playing a giant piano. Maybe it's 50x the size of a normal one.

Don't recall any sensible music. Funny how it only seems to show up when I'm sick.

Other than that, usual occasional dreams that I can only remember for a bit.

I used to have this, it was a very strange dream. I was walking in a wide open space, my mother was there aswell. There was one single flower in the white space and I decided to grab it, at that very moment a huge hammer swings towards my mother, the moment she gets hit I awake. Hated those dreams, even though they make no sense.

I sleep about 4 hours on a good day, and still manage to have dreams. Kind off suprises me, thought that dreams only occure in a deep phase of sleep.

I also get manual dreams, they really are the best :P

only downside is that they are dreams and not reality :(

I used to have a dream that sort of kept happening. I can't describe it at all, although I do know it used to scare the shit out of me :P

I swear blind I had it a few times when I was about 3 or 4 years old, then once again I had it when I was 12. It was really weird because it was the same dream.

other night liek 2 days ago, i had a dream that i was going through this like v shape, where there is big walls either beside you, i nmy case it was massive cliffs. as i was walking through i see loads of random scary people and loads of people on the edges of cliffs, then out of knowhere they all jumped with ropes and surrounded me, and then one person walked through witha hgue dirty rusty bloody knife! and said something i didnt understand so i nooded whilst crying and out of knowhere he cut half my arm off and said sorry and ran off and so did all of the others.... then i was stranded in a muddy cold puddle and i woke up shivvering with a wet pillow lmao.

very random when i woke up i was also very nervous about my dark room aswel lmao.

:D

Few pages back was that dream I had about my family and Danny's family.

My family love Danny and my mum seems to get on well enough with his mum on the phone...

Other than that, last night I dreamt I was snowed in and school was cancelled. This was after I'd woken up about 5 times before and then at about 7am after my 6th alarm went off I must have remembered how 'school was cancelled' and turned off my alarm. Woke up late.

Off to make a nice cuppa now :)

x

Last night I dreamt that I was lookngi after a little boy in hospital, and he wanted some cheese. Went to M&S and they had no cheese! And I was like WTF and read a newspaper and headline was "Paddington Bear is Gay!"

What's that all about

I sense your scared of letting people down in life, but also worried about people you admire letting you down or not being what you expected, symbolised by Paddington Bear

:P

Edited by Max Quinn