Dreams...

Jaffacakes

I don't have a lot of dreams, and when I do they are the kind that are vivid and believeable when your dreaming them, but you have no knowledge of them when you wake up.

One I used to have a lot when I was younger was a big open space (in some instances it would be desolated public areas, like an empty swimming pool where the water is lifeless and flat, obviously no-one is in it).

And then after seeing a wide shot of the pool, lifeless and noiseless, a faint ringing begins which gradually builds up, as it builds up, the view of the pool is much closer, this continues until it is an extreme close up of the water and an unbearable ringing noise (almost like the noise you get when your ear has popped).

Im not scared of swimming pools, anything linked with them, or experiences from them, so I can dismiss that theory.

Edited by Captain Scarlet

I used to have a reoccuring dream where i'd be walking through a desert then i'd find an old wooden house, painte white with a little porch. Kind of like those houses in 80's american films. Anyway i'd walk up to the door which would swing open revealing an abyss (sp?) and deafening screaming. At this point i'd wake up quite sweaty. Always freaked me out.

Lately my teeth have been falling out in my dreams alot.

I used to have a reoccuring dream where i'd be walking through a desert then i'd find an old wooden house, painte white with a little porch. Kind of like those houses in 80's american films. Anyway i'd walk up to the door which would swing open revealing an abyss (sp?) and deafening screaming. At this point i'd wake up quite sweaty. Always freaked me out.

Lately my teeth have been falling out in my dreams alot.

There is a proper meaning for teeth falling out.

I think it's financial worries.

For me, dreams are like weird films. They're always different, I don't draw any particular meaning from mine cause it doesn't feel like there is one.

Well... I was in this old disused office building in london (like the one where you have to rescue the hostage in getaway black monday if you remember that game) except it was evening and quite dark, there were four graves around a big hole in the floor so I knocked them over, ran all the way to scotland from london, got my mototrials bike, pushed it all the way back and the graves were upright again, i knocked them over, made a ramp out of them, one a landing ramp and one a takeoff... the other two supporting them. I went full speed on the bike, jumped it and the landing grave popped upright, I went over the bars and ended up in a heap, the bike fell down the hole but as I jumped myself back over the hole the bike bounced back up through it underneath me, I rode it down the stairs, and went on to win the british championships and receive special coaching, after that special coaching I woke up.

I put those methods I was taught into practice and my riding has improved tenfold!

what the f**k was that about?

Im going to take the Freud approach to your dream. The graves are your subconcious' demonstration of cocks and you knocking them down is a symbol of your homoophobia. The whole jump thing is you getting over your own homosexuality and how you either want to lay your father or your mother.

Happy with that? :)

I don't believe in all this 'dreams symbolise things' - a friend of mine is really into all that and will analyze my dreams into some problem with my life...

A dream is a dream, I don't think it holds any messages what so ever.

I had a dream last night about going to Australia, then ending up in somewhere that spoke spannish with caves and moving trees. Then it finished with me trying to get onto a bus and not understanding how much to pay.... I think, i can never remember dreams well.

I used to have this recurring dream when I was in my early teens, except it was a recurring series of dreams. Every time I fell asleep I would end up being killed in some way by this freaky little girl. The first one was always that she'd stab me in the leg as I was getting out the passenger seat of my dads car then I'd wake up and when I fell back to sleep the second would always be in a supermarket but I can't remember more than that. Used to freak me out that there wasn't anything really 'dream like' about them, the settings were all completely real places that I visit frequently in real like and the girl was 'normal' apart from being a knife wielding maniac. Very strange.

I had a weird dream...

I was walking around the village for some reason, then an alien came out from the sky, I got shocked and shot it in the foot, and the alien was like 'Oi! What the f**k was that for you d**k!?' and I said 'Oh, sorry!' and he said 'Nah, it's cool'

Then I woke up. :blink:

Had this dream last night about my bike :S firstly my 74 kings got bent to f**k and couldnt be fixed (which it is) and then I found that my Try-All freewheel was totally f**ked and could spin forwards, (which is wierd seeing as my bike has a proII on it :S) and it was missing a chain... and everyone was laughing at me, I don't even like biking that much! lol

I keep on having Voldemort dreams and it's just boring now.

He says "Duel me" and I'm like "no you'll kill me" and he's like "eggzacly" and I said " speech problem" and he yelled at me

Are you as excited as I am about the new Harry Potter released on the 17th of July that you're having dreams aswell?

The other night I had a dream that the fire bell rang and we had to go outside to assemble at the normal place, but for some reason I was there in my underwear and every person stood near me circled me and started pointing and laughing.

Was odd.

Once, I dreamed that there was this guy calling me names, and I was annoyed, so I kicked him as hard as I could.

However, I was also well aware that I was in bed, and that if I kicked, I would be kicking the wall. Still, the dream had enough hold on me that, despite me thinking, 'don't f**kING KICK THE WALL!' I full-on booted the wall. f**k me, that hurt.

:giggle: I'm quite badly i'll and that made me giggle no end.

My dreams are alwayy crap...

But my girlfriend once dreamed she was being chased round our college by lions, who she stopped chasing her by giving them jam sandwiches :S

Dreams on morphine are much more fun...

I was lay in a hospital bed drugged up to my eye balls when I dreamt that my feet were on fire. I kept slamming my feet into the bed as hard as I could to try and put them out, alas the doctor woke me up.

3am in the morning, woke up the entire ward; some patients thought I was having a fit - I got some funny looks the next day.